Marriage of Convenience - Vol. 2 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I think I haven't gotten this bait & switched since a long time ago, so many points where I thought everything would go badly but barely pieced itself back together. Either way a nice read

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see the series end although the ending felt a little rushed, maybe another chapter or two would have helped, but at least it has an actual ending

Thanks for the translation, binge read everything now its 5:30AM and I have work in 3:30 hours I'm fucked, but enjoyed the story, well wish me luck.

I haven't left a comment in my probably about 7 years of daily reading across multiple sites, but I thought I should because I really enjoyed this.

The bait and switch was pretty well done, I really thought I might have not seen the tragedy tag.

Also thanks for the translation and dropping the chapters all at once, I might have not slept tonight if the release was cut in half.

Dex-chan lover
What a wonderful and almost bittersweet ending. This was truly one of the ride ever. Gg bois. What a journey.

Double-page supporter
Godddddddd, this has to be one of my favourite things on MD. Thank you so much for the translation.

So many bait and switches, a fantastic resolution, a happy ending, ALL MY BABIES ARE JOYFUL. The way I screamed when Alec was first introduced in the prior chapter and how cute she was. EUUUUGHGHGH.

And it was honestly really quite sad that Prince Jacob was literally just a fucked up person because of how he was raised. Doesn't forgive him, but it's also really touching our Bianca (or should I say Mrs. Arno to respect her boundaries) genuinely felt pity for him despite everything he'd done. Like, she's probably one of my favorite protagonists I've ever read in webtoon. GOD. And the art!!!!

AND AM I HAVING A STROKE OR WAS IT IMPLIED THAT ROBERT AND SAUVERE MARRIED??? Sauvure referred to Robert as Mr. Sauvure while training the kids and then Robert blushed!!! (I THOUGHT THIS SHIP WAS SO IMPLAUSIBLE, BUT ITS CANON????)

I am simply overcome with emotion about this webtoon. I've gonna be all I think about for days. It is such a goddamn satisfying read with every piece that's hinted at delivered, and that's such a difficult thing to achieve! Props to everyone involved in the production of this. I really hope we get those side stories they promised!

I am just. So. Happy. Gonna go scream into my pillow about this because I binged the entire thing today and it's 3:30am. Will be recommending this to every person I know. [screams happily]

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. It took some wild turns and going down some side roads, but we eventually reached the good ending.

Just found it but this was amazing I have school in an hour because I binged it all night thank you guys

Users who are viewing this thread