Marry Grave - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - My Everything

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I could imagine this as a halfway point after seeing the montage of what could have been. Great series and one I will truly miss.

Dex-chan lover
Overall, it reminded me a lot of Uratarou, including the cancellation. I guess next time I find another great series with a similar style I'll keep that in mind.

Group Leader
I really don't get why such series keep getting axed, these past months the good series got axed hard while the average or even bad ones keep on going, the heck ?!
I mean, this was far above your "average" manga both in art and story, ok the story is pretty mainstream (my companion is dead, let's resurrect her) but the storytelling is another thing !

... this is really frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
you know even though it ended so soon

it ended so beautifully, better than any axed manga i ever seen i guess..
but still saddening

Dex-chan lover
People keep acting as if they don't know why this got axed - it simply wasn't bringing in enough money. No matter how great the storytelling might have been (which is arguable), or whether there are worse manga out there that didn't get cancelled is irrelevant. While there is a correlation between quality and profit, one doesn't necessarily imply the other.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone pissed because it got canceled? Just look at how many clicks Isekai, pedophile manga, Ecchi and other shit get here on Mangadex. People like YOU are the reason, why Marry Grave didn‘t sell enough and got canceled. It‘s your fault for prefering manga you can fap to and other low-quality shit.
Money talks. You can‘t blame the publisher, you have to blame your own kind - perverts reading shit manga.

Probably one of the best axed endings i've seen so far and a damn shame it ended so early.

Dex-chan lover
I like the montage'd final arc spreads.Overall an alright series.

edit: any extras for the series? Just asking since if I put this on "completed" I dont think the extras will turn up in my followed updates (unless I changed it to show the ended series)

@MangaField, and how are you any different from the others?

If you sit on this site, and read this manga, does it mean you also click on Isekai, titles, and all the stuff you mentioned? In the first place, if people who like this manga also like other types of manga, it means that they at the very least don't prefer other types of manga to this one, so it's in no way a reason enough for it to get cancelled.

There is a huge hole in your logic. Popularity of Isekai on this site has nothing to do with UNpopularity of this series in Japan. And more importantly, most people who read this manga don't read Isekai and stuff, so commenting that readers of this manga are at fault is bullshit.

You are the same reader as the others, does it mean you are also reading Ecchi and Lolicon? Being a hypocrite sure is nice.

This is actually a great manga (some are blaming the flashback arc but that's the part that actually hook me in honestly, so I'm glad that we got at least shown their past). It's sad that it got an abrupt ending, but at least that's such a beautifully done wrapped up if I ever seen one.

Contributor
Ah that's not that bad of an ending, I hope the mangaka can create even better one in the future mmm...

Dex-chan lover
Just when Riseman able to meet Dante again, and their journey rushed to the ending??
It might a decent ending, but part of me didn't accept it. Damn it!!

And to Yamaji Hidenori-sensei, I wish you will able to create another great manga like this one.

Thank you for the masterpiece you have created.
It's really great and entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread