Marry Grave - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - My Everything

Dex-chan lover
@Rxlvo

We can assume that the average western manga reader is very similar to the average japanese manga reader, since all the most successful manga (One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Onepunch Man, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul etc.) are/were popular in both parts of the world.
Also - believe it or not, but if a manga gets a successful english scanlation, it often boosts the sales in Japan. That‘s the power of the internet/globalism. It’s all intervened.

@Derael
Why do you assume I click Isekai & Co. chapters? I just sometimes look at the front page of them to see how many people read the chapters and how they rate it. I don‘t do that myself since I am not interested in that kind of low-quality manga.
And you will see, that such manga have way higher view counts than manga like Marry Grave. And like I said - if the manga isn‘t popular on the big scanlation sites, it‘s probably the same wih the Japanese reader who actually buy the manga (or in this case: don‘t buy them).

That‘s why I said it‘s the fault of the KIND of people who read kids-sex manga, Isekai etc.
Whether these people are westeners or Japanese, doesn‘t matter. All the same. One‘s preference is a strong indicator for the other‘s.

It's sad we missed some adventures but I'm actually glad it came to an end because the story would have suffocate at some point anyway

Thanks guys for translating it

Dex-chan lover
While we did get an ending and a good ending at that, I wouldn't have minded exactly one more chapter to get the reunion between Riseman and Rosalie right. It was unsurprising that it felt rushed, but even a few more pages would've really helped. Like showing the casting of the spell and them talking a little before the second wedding. This series was so good, it deserved a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy with this ending. It’s sad that this got axed but at least he had the chance to tie stuff up. I’ll be watching this author to see what he will do next

Dex-chan lover
salty af about this rush job, series was fucking great until literally the very end

one of the most obviously axed endings I've seen of a manga too great for its time since Mx0

I am happy that there is an ending and that it is a happy one, but sad that it is rushed. Japanese publishers are pretty pragmatic, if you don't sell enough copies you get canned. Understandable but still sad.

Thank you very much for finishing this, Cyan Steam. It's a shame to see it go this way but at least we get to read it to it's conclusion.

i can live with missing some things because at least they ended the series on a good note.

Sad it was axed but i the ending was pretty was for what it is. + much better than i expected first time seeing news of being axed.
Tbf the beginning of the manga didn't feel anything anything, decent stuff and on 15+ chapters it got quite/really interesting.

this has to be the 5th series I liked to get axed like this
well at least the ending wasn't screwed up like the other

Dex-chan lover
Whew, the mangaka had some neat arcs planned, judging by the montage. It's truly a shame that we didn't get to see this in its full glory, but I will take what I can get.

Dex-chan lover
But the question is who did they sacrifice to bring her back???

EDIT: Yeah, it's a better ending than most other series that get axed the only problem I have is ^^^ that

nal

@GruntZone360 Judging by Sawyer's lack of stitches and stuff, my headcanon guess is that some axed stuff happened where he only sacrificed his immortality, and somehow Rosalie gets revived, but doesn't become immortal.

Sunday magazine why? You allow Daiku but this not??????😅😅😅😅

Yamaji-sensei needs to go somewhere else and never look back.

Users who are viewing this thread