Martial Arts Reigns - Ch. 200

Dex-chan lover
This is the same basic story that happened earlier when MC's clan was destroyed. This author has no imagination.

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox well I think the author is trying to make it ironic that despite Ye Ming vowing not to make the same mistakes, is forced to watch the same destruction again

@R4nd0mus3r from the last chap, the sect master acted like i planned everything dont worry boy. and then, here, it s like the last chap never exists..... start to get boring as Fk....

sect master and MC are stupid as fk. you know they wanna backstabbing you in every moment, but wtf you do? nothing???? and you have to run like a dog eventually....

the sword pool elder is a dominator. sect master is also a martial dominator, no? then why he acts like a pussy?

well, if after this MC naive nature does not change to be more calculative and ruthless, bye bye this shit.....

Double-page supporter
i don't understand why they always let these dumbass villains live and why everyone suddenly loses 90% of their IQ around them. This dude isn't a good villain even by wuxia standards yet everyone immediately believes whatever bullshit come out of his mouth without even thinking to question it.

Being merciful to your enemies means being cruel to yourself, and this is a perfect example, should've killed him a long time ago.

Double-page supporter
@Thojaim My favorite quote on the topic comes from a novel i read a while back.

"At some point mercy towards the guilty becomes cruelty towards the innocent."

Users who are viewing this thread