Martial Legacy - Ch. 63 - Monster

Dex-chan lover
Who's the title referring to? There wasn't a single person who wasn't also a monster in there...

XL

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel so good... *stops*

Zombie girl: Nani what the fuck?

?

Wow, what a scumbag move that Martial Artist used to avoid having to fight. But She/He can simply choose a new body/face/gender and name and become someone else entirely to escape any punishment from the officials. That is, if the Master lives. See where I'm going with this? Boy made the wish to save Master from the Demon, the deity/demon grants that wish, only for the Master to be killed to keep him quiet by that other Martial Artist..... I really hope I'm wrong. Wonder how much more the boy will have to sacrifice from now as well... Already lost any potential for a peaceful future, lost an eye, lost a pinky.

@MyMDAccout

Like I said yesterday, he's a damn beast recently. I've seen entire groups of 8 or more that can't even pull off this kind of pace. I truly hope he looks for a legitimate job doing this for a company. He would hands down be one of their most invaluable asset's. I don't say that lightly either. It's rare for people to have not only talent but a strong dedicated work ethic. I can count on one hand the amount I've met throughout my life.

Double-page supporter
Lol, she played dead. I dont hate it, I just find it amusing. Cant blame her really. He was way out of there league.

Users who are viewing this thread