Martial Master - Ch. 457

i really thought it was the dad and suddenly it was a girl that attack. i for a few second really thought his mom is a lesbian and his father is a woman

curses!!!!
CURSES!!!!
KAKAROT!!!!!
look out!!!!

stay tuned for the next episode of ......

I can't even remember which chapter this fight started, its been that long.

Fed-Kun's army
Really upset with this. As others mentioned dragging out of story is terrible. Now the Mom? (I'm assuming that's the Mom and not a transgender father, turned into a woman).

Let's just let it sink in how bullshit the Mom secretly being powerful is. Why? Anyone who remembers from early chapters, she was bullied by the family and almost became a plaything of fatty royal.

So yeah, fuck this.

1.5 since I felt it in-between. And i'm feeling it will be another 5 chaps just for mom to do some thrashing.🤔🤔🤔

@BuffSoul I would not be surprised if they pulled something in the lines that MC's mom couldn't use her strength due to overly powerful sect/family coming for her whe she does it. It's also quite often seen plot in cultivation manhuas.

4) Get it fucking over with already.

If this arc is not over with soon I will drop this shit.
"I will kill you"
"No I/we won't let you"
"Yes I will"
"No you won't"
"Yes"
"No"
"yes"
"no
just go fucking die already and let's get on with it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sXE8LdXzeHM

my reaction was #2. Good gods, move that ass, sister! This fight is way too long and became boring chapters ago.

1!
I like the Mama Power Punch, about time an adult stepped in to end the drama.

Could have been better though. What if she grabbed old villain's junk, crushed his nuts, tore the junk off and threw it into orbit. That would be OP and scary enough to end this arc, I think. But maybe it wouldn't be shounen anymore...So...maybe this is as good as it gets?

Users who are viewing this thread