Martial Master - Ch. 463 - It's Risky

Good job, mom and grandad. Leave the kid cursed without doing squat smh.

How come with all his knowledge from the previous life he still can't lift that curse? unless it requires rare materials or a very high cultivation base(which he doesn't have at the moment) it is total bullshit.

@rspreet Many thanks!
Many will need it after reading chapter 464 due to the excessive skipping making no sense what so ever
With over 4,000 novel chapters you'd think they'd pick up the pace and release more content per chapter but, nope. Slow pace +
skipping.

@Maximum you do realise they caught up to the raws ages ago, they can't do anything about the fact that they only get 2 chapters released a week for them to translate.

Power Uploader
@Dragonfew Looks like you didn't understand the comment. @Maximum used the spoiler tag for a reason. And I hope you will understand it when next chapter is out.

@Dragonfew you misundrstood what I said, read it again. I was talking about the manhua author's slow pace. The novel has 4,000+ chapters yet the manhua only covered 331 chapter in 463 chapters, with a rate of less than 1 novel chapter per manhua chapter. I have no complaines what so ever with the translation group, infact I'm very thankful. Their transation is the best. Even better than the official.

@Maximum My apologies, I wasn't reading it properly, i haven't read the Manhua so i was not aware at how slowly this has been progressing so thanks for making me aware. And yes the translators are amazing people, In fact, I wasn't aware that the even was an official translation i though they were the most official if anything.

@Dragonfew No problem, it happens to the best of us. Yah even the official translations of manhua aren't that great, many fan translations are better than the official ones. Most prominent official manhua apps are mangatoon and webnovel,com they do both novels and manhua.

the plot didn't flow smoothly. too many holes. author likely a kid learning to make decent story

Users who are viewing this thread