Martial Master

This is turning out to be far better than average Chinese novels, there is some story and the plot isn't(till present translated chapters:363) it driven by Need to face slap.

i haven't read 300+ chapters because it's good but because i wanna see how something this incredibly long and bad ends

Lol the switch from the English names to Chinese got me confused 😭 I feel like it would be less confusing if they just said Feng or Cheng or whatever the second name is. Name overload 😖

Double-page supporter
You'll get tired and eventually get bored reading this, cuz there's nothing new here and it isn't any different from any other ones that are on the same genre.

Thanks for translating. I like this. The chapters are easy to digest. But reading it has a guilty pleasure feel to it.

Whenever they get slappin' I can't help but think of The Longest Days of Our Lives (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMXKpc3KZtI). Slapping seems to be a common element of these dramas, but somehow, it still seems funnier than intended.

I kind of like how old man alchemist comes out slapping in this latest chapter. It's kind of cathartic when the corrupt officials get slapped down at the peak of their arrogance, while making a sympathetic family fear economic ruin. It seems to release the tension, but also add humor that I'm not sure the author intended. If (s)he intended it, I think (s)he could have capitalized on it better with exaggerated expressions and multiple slaps, like in the linked clip...oh well.

Anyway, thanks again :)

apaet from the Simone cover, none of the other covers make any sense....who r these waifus that r still not introduced

Thank you for changing the names back to chinese. It should be a crime to use english names, regardless of one's arguments.
Would it be possible for someone to edit the chapters from the beginning back to the chinese names? I'm sure it would be a buttload of work but I believe it could be worth it in the long run with the people discovering or rediscovering the series with the right names this time.

The hatred for mangatoon translations using english names or english idioms (or stereotyped sentences like "Oh my god" in a world with martial gods ?????) is inscreasing by the minute. Even mangatoon themselves now hire scanlation groups that have been doing the series previously in order to not piss off the fans. The amount of people who dropped series just because of shitty translations like the ones from mangatoon is way bigger than one would expect.

Power Uploader
@haruru1997 It's average. Problem is that story is very slow and chapters are too short. If you are starting from chapter 1, you will catch very soon.

😂The art kinda wtf sometimes. Take a look at ch. 251, the woman face look really... I can't even.. 😂

This manhwa is base on a novel(ongoing), and its hellish long 😂
Im sorry the novel is still ongoing 😂 i drop it off long ago since its damm long its newest chapter is 4000 something

He just begin his journey in growing strong, he still haven't get his revenge tho( on the ppl who kill him in his previous life)
Its kind of like watching him leveling up slowly, and then travel here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread