Martial Peak - Ch. 696 - What Secret Art?

Double-page supporter
Random thot causes su yan to seal herself and decides to blame yang kai

Dex-chan lover
I don't like that the sister elder speaks like they own Su Yan. Makes me believe she will try and force her to stay because Su Yan, "learned their secret technique."
"The frog craving the meat of the crane," is all I can take from this.

Double-page supporter
@TheMadFool yea i ignorantly put that there lol but i dont really see anything pointing to her being a celibate?

i can't endure much with that sister elder the way she talk. i think MC is so clever, to wait till he can save his women first then settle this ice sect

@TheMadFool lol ever heard insult? that guy is just upset because she is annoying so even it's overused insult your statement really doesn't have anything to do with it.

@TheMadFool You know terms evolve with age? They adapt multiple meanings given context and situation lol the chicks a thot and its clear and simple. Doesn't need be anything else lol

Dex-chan lover
honestly if this sect's masters are all like the elder sister and that old dude, they deserve to die. They'll take someone and force them to do something they don't want and try to force them. Then when their friends come to save them, they decide to kill him first instead of asking for information even when their own sect master told them that our MC would be important and shouldn't be harmed. They then fucking have the audasity to blame our MC for... their problems? wtf is wrong with these brain dead idiots

Users who are viewing this thread