Martial Peak - Ch. 740 - Returning to the Nine Heavens Holy Land

What does she mean when she said that they have been improving rapidly the last years??? Didn't yang kai just leave them few days ago ?

@Ashenz , i would not even say months, i went back and checked, after the confirmation with the other sects that tried to attack his nine heaven sect, he let one of them go because he told him about a technique to go through space of which he used to accidentally arrive at the sect which is related to his dual cultivation then went back to his sect , had that alchemy competition, then went to the coffin man and helped the demons and they are now back to nine heaven sect

Aggregator gang
@bader2800 time moves slower in the little world, not to mention they were in the space rift for a while but they dont go into that detail..

@Bader2800 @Ashenz The comic really does a bad job of portraying the story and time flow.
For example, IIRC, Yang Kai 1-2 years in the dragon inheritance cave thing with the "true successor". The little guy jumped a whole realm in that time. (or something like that. It's been a few months since I read the novel. I don't quite remember how many years in total that he's been away.

Gotta say I don't like how they're rushing the story. So many details are lost.

Users who are viewing this thread