Martial Peak - Ch. 903 - To Refuse Would Be Impolite

Dex-chan lover
ha, no way yang will fall for the honey pot.

good try what's you face.

@XNovalX no it isn't. IF you are referring to him accepting the offer of women. He absolutely done it to women that he doesn't consider a future wife. There was Yun Xuan of the Bold Independent union. I thank the fandom wiki site for the reminder of her name and sect. I am sure there are others I am probably forgetting about, and I am too tired to try to remember. Speaking of the wiki, it had enemies part of Yang Kai's page listed as "too many" . Anyways I say this was in character. Even if he ends up actually refusing the "servicing" part, but just has them answer his questions that would still be in character. He just doesn't want to do it to women that would be attached to him that he wouldn't consider a wife. One-offs may be fine in his book.

Contributor
@Ri_Lilium I remember the Demon Queen and the tsundere attendant. There should also be a few more.

Funny thing is I thought it was out of character for him as well. It's probably because I hadn't read this in a while so I must have mixed up his character with the MCs of other cultivation stories.

I was confused at first thinking he was one of those 'loyal' (potential haremmembers only) MC's, but then I recalled he DID sleep with some sidecharacters. Then I thought some more about why he didnt sleep with the reformed Purple star woman and I was reminded of the whole thing about MC's never sleeping with 'used shoes'.

Double-page supporter
@Ri_Lilium Had me at "Too many" 😂. I guess because of how many times women attempt to tempt him, I forgot about the times he agreed.

Haha, I almost forgot about this part.
In the novel it came a bit as a surprise that he accepted the offer.

Mostly because previously he had been refusing the advances of that red haired woman to the point that the girls assumed he was impotent.

But yeah, this is still within character.
Those free offerings aren't sluts.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAHA... Yang Kai with another woman? no way it gonna happen, the cosmos forbid it hahahaHHAHAHAHAHA

You know what, Bi Ya was right. What a fucking hypocrite for judging her for her lascivious while saying it 'would be impolite to refuse' an orgy.

@ChocoMacchia
Well the Demon Queen will be his 3rd wife so that was just polyonomy and not outright cheating. thanks for the reminder of the attendant though

Actually, Yang Kai never had sex with the attendant of the Demon Queen.
Because according a former President, a blowjob isn't sex.

Users who are viewing this thread