Martial Peak - Ch. 958 - Pill Clouds!

They upgraded from skipping 1 chapter to 2. congratulations !

Just read it at their website.. Simple.. And if some folks complain can't access it.. It's simple your ISP being rekt.. Restart your modem or connection..
Missing chapter at mangadex won't hurts you.. Not even gonna kill you.. If you don't like read at their website.. There's plenty other aggregator website if willing to wait their chapter to get updated..

Double-page supporter
Unfcking believable, 2 chapters missing now? Ok then, off to another aggregator I go, definately not going to their site as I'm not interested in news about India or whatever they used to post there.

@TheXAir What they do is simply annoying readers as MD already gave them tools to delay access to a chapter if they wanted more trafic for their site, but they instead choose to withhold chapters and annoy readers on purpose which I think is against MD's rules, will have to check.

@Vengeance22
Make me wonder.. 🤔 Tell me after you check it.. 🙂
Also.. Maybe they don't like MD features.. Who knows.. 😂

@TheXAir You can't just edit your posts. Well whatever. I'm done here. If you can't be arsed to read their stuff where they want you to read it maybe you shouldn't even be reading it.

@Moje
Sorry..? Which part that I edit..?
Or you mean you edit your post..?
Take care man.. Yeah read other series.. There's many good series out there..

@Moje
Ah if you mean my first post, that's already edited like 2 hours ago when I first time post then I just add more.. Nothing special.. 😁👍

lmao these people are bitching about having to read shit for free somewhere "oh no like 3 clicks I'm going to piss myself"

except there is jack shit on their website. It currently has three chapters, 933, 921, 917.

If you skip chapters, at least make sure we can read on your website.

@smilinmaniag
What are you talking about..? Their website have all chapter you mention 933, 921, 917.. 🤔
Edit: All the pages also there from the chapter you mention.. Not sure what you mean by "jack shit"

Is there a good reason to skip uploading chapters? Your site doesn't even work properly so I just end up using an aggregator.

Aggregator gang
@Vengeance22 @smilinmaniag

Their current website where they have all the chapters, and TBH does work decently, is disasterscans.com - NOT martialscans.com.

While it is a bit of dick move to skip chapters and of course I would prefer to read them here on Mangadex, they are the ones who have done the work so it is their prerogative to upload where they want tbf.

And the image quality of the chapters on their website disasterscans.com is much better than on the aggregators, and at least they are uploading most of their chapters here on MD too.

Double-page supporter
@elbs Yeah disasterscans is riddled with pop-ups even if you have an adblocker while martialscans.com had mainly news from India last time I checked and their manhua corner didn't even work, so no thanks about going to their sites until they get their shit together. Oh and skipping chapters is not just a dickmove it's downright stupid, dunno why MD admins allow it, since all they achieve with it is to chase people who want to read this series away from MD and that isn't in MD's interest IMHO.

@elbs
My premium Malwarebytes completely blocks disasterscans.com cause trojans are detected. Even other aggregator sites doesn't trigger my antimalware....they totally lost my trust at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread