Martial Peak

So uhhh, how big of a gap do they need to have to finally start updating on dex? Kinda a pain in the ass to read every single manga on every single different TL site, I thought we were passed this 2006 shit.

Would be nice if we could get some form of revenue share going on an aggregator or something, but really, without aggregators manga wouldn't be nearly as big as it is nowadays.
The convenience of being able to do everything on 1 site simply cannot be beat, but I do understand the annoyance of pretty much not getting much out of it.

other sites are up to chapter 1005 currently if anyone is wondering.
its sad that dex is behind.
[Mod Edit: aggregator link removed.]

lmao yang kai has his priorities set straight-AWOOOOOOOOOOOOGA. Also, NICE great job rock puppet. All jokes aside, dex is *really* far behind, as of tonight manhuaplus has 1007 out already. It's quite surprising, seeing how usually disasterscans uploads them earlier-maybe those two teams have a time-share program? idk, and then sometimes I have to wait till noon instead of the normal 6am uploads...woowoowoowoo...

So I guess there's no point in starting to read this now?
From what I can tell the only place you could find chapters 40 to 144 was NinjaScans' website, which has been dead for quite some time now, and looking at their Discord even though they apparently still have everything in their possession the last time there was any talk of setting something up was over a year ago.

Power Uploader
@Talarczyk They're surely in some other aggregator site. The full series has been translated and is up-to-date.
@xTachibana They most likely won't upload here again. They stopped doing that when they were Disaster Scans, and they probably only started uploading them for some time as Martial Scans because I started massive uploading their chapters here. A little while later they took ownership of the group and locked uploads again.
@ScullCrusher They're the same group. And this is pretty much standard quality for chinese translations.

@hyoretsu honestly kinda dumb :v Do they actually think that keeping their work off the largest/one of the largest manga aggregators (which ironically, unlike most does not just outright steal content from their website) is going to drive traffic to their website and boost income?

Everyone saying the use websites but I just use an app that checks all the databases from like 9 different ones and updated them. I hate how on websites it’s really funky to get it full screen. Honestly feel bad for you plebeians using websites

Idk the animation is just meh to me like it’s pretty ugly and the chapters are short asf 🤦🏽‍♂️

Aggregator gang
967 chapters! Damn.
Might just binge read this and catch up in a week.
Full week of just reading this. Gotta let the better stuff pile up some chapters.

Dex-chan lover
2590 chapters, farken hell, is this any good? If it is , it looks like I've got about a month of time wasting reading coming up.

2590 chapters, farken hell, is this any good? If it is , it looks like I've got about a month of time wasting reading coming up.
I think it's worth a read if you like the mc getting stronger throughout the story and somehow always be the underdog and win or atleast survive. First chapters are a bit rough with the art and such but gets better as it progresses.

Ngl shit went from ancient chinese martial art into some kind of wife hunting star wars bullshit

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why nothing but this would show in my updates, and finally realized it's because they decided to upload 30 years worth of it.

Users who are viewing this thread