Martial Peak

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why nothing but this would show in my updates, and finally realized it's because they decided to upload 30 years worth of it.
It’s also impossible to read because having this many chapters cripples the frontend UI

Dex-chan lover
It’s also impossible to read because having this many chapters cripples the frontend UI
You could always block the upload group and unblock them the next day, or whenever you remember to, really.

It's what I did anyway.

Dex-chan lover
You could always block the upload group and unblock them the next day, or whenever you remember to, really.

It's what I did anyway.
I mean it's impossible to read the actual manga. Like the more chapters added the less it's likely to have people read it.

Idk if there is something with the site, but trying to read this from the beginning is like pulling teeth. Takes forever to get to the next chapter with all the buffering for this one. Checked other series and they seemed fine.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if there is something with the site, but trying to read this from the beginning is like pulling teeth. Takes forever to get to the next chapter with all the buffering for this one. Checked other series and they seemed fine.
It's something to do with the huge chapter count. I noticed this problem on a 1000 chapter title.

Users who are viewing this thread