Martial Universe - Ch. 94 - Royal Capital of the Great Yan Empire

@Raydnt

That will be a very long long long long time.

After the Battle of 5 Seed arc, it will be HundredEmpire War arc which is rather long as hell, and then Super Sect arc and then finally the Great Sect War arc where he will finally meet and talk with QingZhu. Keyword: TALK. Nothing else.

"you just wait, ling dong! my old brother will come for your head!"
what kind of logic it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Xevin
Good god you know what screw this yikes
I bet they dont even end up together anyways and he gets with his sister dur

@Raydnt @Epicredeemer about that...

it really take a long time for them to met, after this seed, gonna be hundred war where he will fight as representative of low tier empire against mid tier, high tier, great tier and super empire, and yes this is is so long. And after this, he will enter super sect, his waifu is from purity palace and before mc met them, mc still have to make a name in his own sect too so yes it'll take long time

he have two waifus in this story, he will met another one after entering super sect. For qingzhu, they really lack that development until really far in the story. But he do end up with his two waifus.
As for qingtan, she'll stay as his sister till the end

@Raydnt @Epicredeemer

Well, they (Lin Dong X QingZhu) do have sex again before the final arc. He has 2 wives in the end. Also, the comic skipped a lot of parts but in the novel, there are a lot lot lot lot of pretty girls love Lin Dong so much.

The spoilers made me remember why do I hate wuxia novels. It so fucking hard to find a well written story and even harder to find anything that can be called romance. It's either rape or they saw each other once and suddenly became lovers that will sacrifice their lives for each other. And of course I can't forget the harem. Never mind how he tell he's lover how other girls can't compare to her that's always changes when the next beauty comes. I seriously don't know why I'm still reading this shit.

MD@Home
Hmm, it's kind of refreshing to see another character that isn't just the stereotypical superiority-complex type that looks down on others! This first son of the Wang family is only hostile because the family name was disrespected but doesn't exactly look down on Lin Dong... kind of miss the refreshing dialogue exchange since Wu Yun from the Raging Blade clan, wonder how that guy's doing XD

Users who are viewing this thread