Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The evil princess of the Kyogoku Family (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
The last one lacked character purpose and development. It was quite short too, I hope this time it gets the proper development and each character gets some purpose in the story. I want a longer story this time and hopefully this time story gets better.

Art is fire btw.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wonder why dose this exist, why make a sequel like this to a manga that properly ended.

I wonder if the author didnt want to end it, or didn't like the path he made the original manga take.

Well it's still more manga for me to read so I am happy :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
It's Always Sunny In This College Community Full Of Red Flag People The Sequel The Manga.

Someone needs to give Tiv the another writer, she deserves better.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, now there's an involvement of supernatural stuff? yaaaayy :clap:
omg-cant-wait.gif

Contributor
When I found out this was getting a sequel, I thought we'd be getting more relationship focus on Aki and Masamune (Romcom continuing after confession? Yes please!), but no... it's more of the same love rival shenanigans that should've ended when they started dating, only it's with a new girl. Aki being totally kept in the dark here also rubs me the wrong way.

Why is Masamune acting like he's not in a relationship at all? He is an idiot for not properly telling off the new girl the reason why he declined, he's already in a relationship; maybe that'll at least deter her a little, but of course we need to keep misunderstandings going, right? Of course she'll think he's just shy or something and continue chasing after her "husband". So much for being a young adult in university, it feels like he's a high schooler in a college-aged guy's body. :haa:

At least I liked that juicy little hint about Kojuurou and Neko. This man seems to have made some progress and graduation didn't stop him from finding ways to be with his beloved former(?) commando princess. I wouldn't mind learning more details about them, though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So much for being a young adult in university, it feels like he's a high schooler in a college-aged guy's body. :haa:
It looks like Rent a Girlfriend Reset Syndrome, Masamune just deleted all his character progress because it would be too much of a pain to write a more nuanced character. I can understand Yoshino feeling uncomfortable, having second thoughts around him and maybe not being over it since she was more left out than given a proper closure, but he doesn't have any excuse for being reminded to talk to his girlfriend and acting wishy-washy around Aki. It's just baffling.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh if Aki isn't part of the main focus then I'm out. I really hope Aki isn't sidelined to be side character because she's too important to not be in the picture.

Dex-chan lover
This question has been bugging me since the start of this new series... Why tf masamune being like that. He acts differently from the last series. Did my mind trick me or something or he become even more of a pussy lol. (Kazuya syndrome perhaps like someone else said?)

Btw i dont even remember the sport girl one. But my fav girl still gonna be yoshino

Dex-chan lover
He won't be lucky anymore if a girl like you just become his new girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why dose this exist, why make a sequel like this to a manga that properly ended.

I wonder if the author didnt want to end it, or didn't like the path he made the original manga take.

Well it's still more manga for me to read so I am happy :wooow:
There is a very very very very very good reason this exists....

And it's called MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💰🤑💸💴💶💷💹💵💳💲
vnfsjRx.gif

Users who are viewing this thread