Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Cruelty Princess, once more (Part 2)

This is dumb af not to mention pointless and if you think about it then, all She was trying to do was transfer the curse to makabe instead?

And all that stuff doesn't excuse his lack of pushing her away throughout. Also the guards saying "don't blame us for exposing the girl that's been harassing you for months" is laughable the author is a dumb ass.

All he needed to do was make a simple story he could even keep the elements of them struggling with a long distance relationship just cut out this unneeded new love story and most people would have been happy
Well... Doesn't another woman/man that trying to get you is one of LDR problem? Didn't say i happy with this though

Yet again she's going to show us how much of trash human being she is by taking the ring and causing trouble for Makabe and Aki...
What a prediction xd, but if that happen i can't understand anymore, i'm trying to forgive and more like her because i want to like every character in this series especially the main, i'm at the stage "whatever atleast you let my couple happy" but if what you said happen i will just forget my objective and fully hated her for making those two suffered AGAIN, i'm sick to see they suffered please author let them be happy

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah fuck this shit, gonna drop this. I thought new girl would have at least be a decent love rival, but turns out it's literally faking for the sake of acting because of some nonsense curse shit.

Like wtf? How does this even make any sense? Yeah im out.

Yeah fuck this shit, gonna drop this. I thought new girl would have at least be a decent love rival, but turns out it's literally faking for the sake of acting because of some nonsense curse shit.

Like wtf? How does this even make any sense? Yeah im out.
How you thought it will be that, this girl obviously doesn't matter, it's so obvious she will be left aside at some point and the story will go back to Masamune and Aki, this is their story, or did you hope they're gonna break up? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
How you thought it will be that, this girl obviously doesn't matter, it's so obvious she will be left aside at some point and the story will go back to Masamune and Aki, this is their story, or did you hope they're gonna break up? Lmao
Not in this shit way of solving the whole issue, yes.

rofl all you idiots are complaining but still reading so.. clearly the author doing something right
man i wish this was weekly I want the next ch. I want aki and makabe to be married with kids T_T

Dex-chan lover
rofl all you idiots are complaining but still reading so.. clearly the author doing something right
man i wish this was weekly I want the next ch. I want aki and makabe to be married with kids T_T
Might not be doing that much right I just saw it’s confirmed ending with the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO. Wait, so the rich powerhouse family couldn't locate this dude, but Makabe and 2 seconds of Google could. K.

And when the fuck did the guy send her a message? Through Makabe? All these years he never messaged her himself?

Contributor
What a punchable face this guy has in the early pages of this chapter... so he's single-handedly solved the new girl's conflict (which I didn't really care much about, and given how he fends her off I don't get why he cares so much either)... which is hardly relevant in the grand scheme of things.

I've yet to see anything from Masamune to make it up to Aki or redeem himself. I see this has one chapter left... so this manga/arc has exactly one chapter left to repair the damage it has done to his character. Given how poorly written this has seemed to me 10 chapters in, I don't think this can stick a landing in one chapter, but we'll see.

Fed-Kun's army
Dumb as fuck. This never should have been made, it was nothing but a sad excuse for a money grab

Users who are viewing this thread