Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Cruelty Princess, once more (Part 2)

Power Uploader
So I was completely right last chapter: The author came up with a super cheap sob story for Iroha that somehow erase all of her sins (AND Masamune, for that matter) because it sells. Again, totally fine for a new title, but this is a slap in the face for the original story lol.

Dex-chan lover
somehow the focus is on a different couple now. and looks like Makabe was working like crazy to afford he engagement ring? I have a feeling she’s gonna be meddlesome and take it.

Dex-chan lover
So I was completely right last chapter: The author came up with a super cheap sob story for Iroha that somehow erase all of her sins (AND Masamune, for that matter) because it sells. Again, totally fine for a new title, but this is a slap in the face for the original story lol.
Well its purpose is to promote the anime.

Dex-chan lover
You can slap the OG story in the face, in the butt or even in the breasts because the story has no body after all.

Hell, you can shove EVERYTHING into the OG story's ass because it is non-existent at this point, thanks to the ruin caused by ENGAGEMENT.

Dex-chan lover
Replace all these character names, change the manga title. This has nothing to do with Masamune-kun's Revenge at all.

Dex-chan lover
If this series is a person, it would be more inhumane to keep this from living.

Dex-chan lover
somehow the focus is on a different couple now. and looks like Makabe was working like crazy to afford he engagement ring? I have a feeling she’s gonna be meddlesome and take it.
Yet again she's going to show us how much of trash human being she is by taking the ring and causing trouble for Makabe and Aki...

Dex-chan lover
This is dumb af not to mention pointless and if you think about it then, all She was trying to do was transfer the curse to makabe instead?

And all that stuff doesn't excuse his lack of pushing her away throughout. Also the guards saying "don't blame us for exposing the girl that's been harassing you for months" is laughable the author is a dumb ass.

All he needed to do was make a simple story he could even keep the elements of them struggling with a long distance relationship just cut out this unneeded new love story and most people would have been happy

If it’s an engagement ring please don’t make yoshino steal it or something….you’ve already closed the makabe and yoshino chapter awhile ago

Dex-chan lover
If it’s an engagement ring please don’t make yoshino steal it or something….you’ve already closed the makabe and yoshino chapter awhile ago
I bet you she will just so she can create drama all over again and then profusely apologise to both of them. Absolute garbage honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread