Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Cruelty Princess, once more (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
yup, this is where the ship sinks iroha fans. we are dead in the water. there's nothing to worry about translator-san, this arc was just unimportant filler

Dex-chan lover
I mean...clearly horseshit. Iroha is best representative of disgusting thottery and such characters need to be shut down in the most painful way possible. Look at how she whimpers when Aki started threatening her... You must be trolling.. I really hope you do.

Why would he even be with the sole perpetrator of the misery he and Aki had to go through? The fact this girl was forgiven in the first place by any of them is moronic and nonsensical. None of her reasons excuse how she acted yet we still see her sorry ass and clearly she still has a fan base.

I mean honestly I don't understand what goes through people's minds but the only other acceptable ending to this series apart from Aki X Masamune is literally Masamune ending up sad and alone reflecting on the author's stupidity for a) destroying his character growth from all those volumes in only 9 chapters of a manga that shouldn't exist and b) milking a series that should have ended at that rooftop scene talking about summer plans... Nobody should have asked for this.
Because she was a child and was jealous. Without her, he wouldn't have fixed his eating habits, exercised and gotten fit, studied so hard and have a goal in mind maintaining all these things flowing. Without her, he wouldn't have pushed himself so far.

Children do stupid shit all the time.. it was mature of him to forgive what her child self had done given how miserable she felt for years after realizing the mistake she had made. Anyone that doesn't see this and comprehend it shouldn't be talking. Common sense isn't so common with some of you isn't it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because she was a child and was jealous. Without her, he wouldn't have fixed his eating habits, exercised and gotten fit, studied so hard and have a goal in mind maintaining all these things flowing. Without her, he wouldn't have pushed himself so far.

Children do stupid shit all the time.. it was mature of him to forgive what her child self had done given how miserable she felt for years after realizing the mistake she had made. Anyone that doesn't see this and comprehend it shouldn't be talking

Hahahah spoken like a true simp no shred of logic in your words. So according to you, it is an acceptable and in fact good method to mentally destroy / bully people cause that will always make them improve and be better?? How interesting.. Oh wait? Ohhh there's just one tiny little problem? Ever heard of suicides due to bullying??? Depression and low mood due to bullying?? Or god forbid school shoot-outs aggravated by sidelined/bullied children? Yeah let's just say that promotion of bullying is certainly something you should change your opinions on and if you don't consider what she did bullying then my friend you are just a completely lost cause.

Now then to stop generalising your dubious views on bullying and concentrate on the specific characters. You say she regretted doing what she did?? That she was agonising about it?? So we should feel sorry for her and forgive her cause she was just a poor little child and children do not know any better... Oh booooo booooo.... Poor Yoshino.. Except.. This child eventually grew up didn't she? She became a middle schooler and high schooler and one of the very two people she wronged was with her the whole time, growing up together. So when she matured mentally, enough to realise how much of a trash human being she acted like she went immediately to Aki and confessed her wrongdoings and asked for forgiveness.. Surely she didn't do something as hypocritical as ignore this ever happened for her selfish own reasons and lead the second person she wronged on by "helping him" with his revenge and hide away what happened??... Oh she did??? No way...I am shocked!! Truly shocked!!

Is that hypcocrital enough for you? Hiding behind the immaturity of being a child to justify one's actions is moronic and pitiful. She wasn't a child when she met Masamune again. She wasn't a child when she went to High-school and kept all this a secret from Aki. She was just a selfish bitch that wanted to protect her personal gratification and relationships thinking that she will just bare the guilt of being a horrible human being. Just say I simp for Yoshino like a chump, don't care about if she's a terrible friend and for the love of God stop pretending that she acted like anything less than a total bitch. Not her child version, but her teenager/ (arguably)adult version.

Also not to burst your pretty little bubble but the Yoshino ship is so non-existent after chapter 8 of this manga, that might as well consider Masamune getting with his mum or sister in an incestuous disgusting plot twist a more likely scenario than him and Yoshino.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hahahah spoken like a true simp no shred of logic in your words. So according to you, it is an acceptable and in fact good method to mentally destroy / bully people cause that will always make them improve and be better?? How interesting.. Oh wait? Ohhh there's just one tiny little problem? Ever heard of suicides due to bullying??? Depression and low mood due to bullying?? Or god forbid school shoot-outs aggravated by sidelined/bullied children? Yeah let's just say that promotion of bullying is certainly something you should change your opinions on and if you don't consider what she did bullying then my friend you are just a completely lost cause.

Now then to stop generalising your dubious views on bullying and concentrate on the specific characters. You say she regretted doing what she did?? That she was agonising about it?? So we should feel sorry for her and forgive her cause she was just a poor little child and children do not know any better... Oh booooo booooo.... Poor Yoshino.. Except.. This child eventually grew up didn't she? She became a middle schooler and high schooler and one of the very two people she wronged was with her the whole time, growing up together. So when she matured mentally, enough to realise how much of a trash human being she acted like she went immediately to Aki and confessed her wrongdoings and asked for forgiveness.. Surely she didn't do something as hypocritical as ignore this ever happened for her selfish own reasons and lead the second person she wronged on by "helping him" with his revenge and hide away what happened??... Oh she did??? No way...I am shocked!! Truly shocked!!

Is that hypcocrital enough for you? Hiding behind the immaturity of being a child to justify one's actions is moronic and pitiful. She wasn't a child when she met Masamune again. She wasn't a child when she went to High-school and kept all this a secret from Aki. She was just a selfish bitch that wanted to protect her personal gratification and relationships thinking that she will just bare the guilt of being a horrible human being. Just say I simp for Yoshino like a chump, don't care about if she's a terrible friend and for the love of God stop pretending that she acted like anything less than a total bitch. Not her child version, but her teenager/ (arguably)adult version.

Also not to burst your pretty little bubble but the Yoshino ship is so non-existent after chapter 8 of this manga, that might as well consider Masamune getting with his mum or sister in an incestuous disgusting plot twist a more likely scenario than him and Yoshino.
Dear lord, an essay? I'm not reading all that self spewing bullshit. Sorry man, I said what I said. You sound like you have a few screws loose, so all I'll say is, reread who I replied to, why I did it and then my response to your dribble. There's no simping involved. Take care.

Dex-chan lover
Dear lord, an essay? I'm not reading all that self spewing bullshit. Sorry man, I said what I said. You sound like you have a few screws loose, so all I'll say is, reread who I replied to, why I did it and then my response to your dribble. There's no simping involved. Take care.
Refusing to engage in definitelyyyyy not simp's behaviour nono.

And lol you replied to me first and then some other dude... You are not just a simp but clearly a dumb one on that matter. Oh and I don't give a shit if you read my reply. You simply missed a chance to educate your uneducated, bullying promoting simping mind....

I mean openly promoting bullying as good behaviour... You are really messed up.

Last edited:
Contributor
"Thieving Cat"

Aki couldn't have said it better, and the one true girlfriend is here to fight for her (undeserving) man. Being in love has cost her her strength, victory has (nearly) defeated her. But the cruelty princess rises once again, because the hapless Masamune needs saving.

But goddamn it, the first thing he thinks of after waking up from a daze is talking to Iroha and not Aki? It's infuriating.

His loving girlfriend comes all the way from Hokkaido to Tokyo just to try and save their failing relationship and she's still an afterthought to him. He didn't even try to avoid Iroha's flirty hugs, I don't buy his stupid logic that if he resists it'll just get worse (sounds too much like bullshit hentai logic too), just keep resisting her you idiot! :qq:

Power Uploader
"Thieving Cat"

Aki couldn't have said it better, and the one true girlfriend is here to fight for her (undeserving) man. Being in love has cost her her strength, victory has (nearly) defeated her. But the cruelty princess rises once again, because the hapless Masamune needs saving.

But goddamn it, the first thing he thinks of after waking up from a daze is talking to Iroha and not Aki? It's infuriating.

His loving girlfriend comes all the way from Hokkaido to Tokyo just to try and save their failing relationship and she's still an afterthought to him. He didn't even try to avoid Iroha's flirty hugs, I don't buy his stupid logic that if he resists it'll just get worse (sounds too much like bullshit hentai logic too), just keep resisting her you idiot! :qq:
That's why I had trouble finishing this chapter, reading through it made me cringe hard I had to constantly pause between pages to calm down lol. If this is a new series and MC is not established yet, I could accept that this is his dumb trait, but Masamune has 11 volumes to grow up (and he was portrayed just fine in After School), here he's like a new NPC again lol.

Dex-chan lover
That's why I had trouble finishing this chapter, reading through it made me cringe hard I had to constantly pause between pages to calm down lol. If this is a new series and MC is not established yet, I could accept that this is his dumb trait, but Masamune has 11 volumes to grow up (and he was portrayed just fine in After School), here he's like a new NPC again lol.

Gambare gambare senpai imagine it in cute, Nagatoro voice

See my response to the other guy.

With that said, him ending up with the new girl would be the most retarded thing that could happen hence why I mentioned Yoshino being a better fit if Aki dumped him.
Wtf? You said "fit Yoshino more than Aki herself" where is if Aki dumped him? Alright let's just leave there, nah still i don't see Yoshino and Masamune fit (not with the new girl too), if Aki dumped him than should leave like that, Masamune with no one represent how idiot he is

And what does it have to do with your reply? About Yoshino sin? That doesn't make they are fit or what, yeah i agree it's just a kid mistake but still, doesn't make she is good girl for him, after all, she doesn't concern about Masamune feeling in the series, with how she kinda forced Masamune to end up with Aki without asking his feeling, she doesn't even sorry about what she did to him, she just care about Aki, that's why I don't see a little bit she will end up with Masamune

My only problem is she never really sorry to Masamune... Aside all the odds why she doesn't tell the truth at first and all (because if that happened the story will not happened so i kinda whatever with that) but no matter how much i read/watch it again, i can't find when she fully sorry to Masamune, she doesn't too much care about Masamune, that's why i never thought she will win a little bit even with all that Yoshino bait

Last edited:
He has his point, let me sum up, no matter how good the result what Yoshino did is still awful, and yeah he agreed that is children mistake but what he bothered is Yoshino in nowdays, why she didn't just tell the truth at the beginning, if the reason is for Aki and Masamune to become together no there is another way to did that, if she really sorry she should tell everything and really sorry to both of them, but she didn't even really sorry to Masamune, she did to Aki but not to Masamune

If the reason is she afraid her relationship with Aki will broke, then he right she is selfish and doesn't really feel guilty (still thinking about herself)

Fed-Kun's army
I hate how this retard just lets her do whatever she wants and is now trying to solve all her fucking problems

Users who are viewing this thread