Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The doubts are striking (Part 1)

t28

Dex-chan lover
the true final boss isn't this girl or aki's parents it's rent
Rent is that final jrpg boss who was pulling the strings the whole time and has a bunch of ridiculous wide-area 1-hit kill attacks that it pairs with follow up attacks that take 75% of your paycheck health bar

Dex-chan lover
I hope the lack of Aki is part of the plan... cuz she's been in like 5 panels so far... The name is enagement but the two MC's have talked once...
The one who wants engagement is the new 1st year, not Aki.

Dex-chan lover
It's good that he's doing something productive with his life, but unless they explore their relationship over more harem drama, than this is going to get really boring and directionless.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck did aki even go to Hokkaido for? Surely there had to be universities in Tokyo for her to choose

Rent is that final jrpg boss who was pulling the strings the whole time and has a bunch of ridiculous wide-area 1-hit kill attacks that it pairs with follow up attacks that take 75% of your paycheck health bar
and after you defeat "rent" you can fight a secret o̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶a̶l̶ boss, taxes

• meguuusad
Reactions: t28
Contributor
Why can't he just assert the fact that he's already dating Aki? I just find it pretty stupid how Masamune keeps dancing around that elephant in the room making flimsier excuses like "busy at his part-time job" to that wannabe homewrecker of a new girl. He could tell her off harshly about his job but not say something about his girlfriend? What is this, I don't even

Tell her as many times as he needs to, that he already has a girlfriend and she has no further business going after him. But yeah, he conveniently lost the spine he used to have so...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
RESTRAINING ORDER! RESTRAINING ORDER!
This is straight up harassment, but it's okay because she's a woman and cute.

Users who are viewing this thread