Masamune-kun no Revenge: Engagement - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The doubts are striking (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
..... why can't these MCs just grow a pair and be more forward... whether in confessing or breaking off a girl...

I mean... I get it.... this cheap series will go longer if they do this and author gets more money... I get it...

And after all, if a girl defends herself after being molested, she could be fired... that's the kinda nation it is...

Dex-chan lover
My girlfriend would have slapped me and end it right there and then if it happened. EVEN ONCE.

Lesson boys - remember to put your phone in the BATH, not in the BED.

Dex-chan lover
..... why can't these MCs just grow a pair and be more forward... whether in confessing or breaking off a girl...

I mean... I get it.... this cheap series will go longer if they do this and author gets more money... I get it...

And after all, if a girl defends herself after being molested, she could be fired... that's the kinda nation it is...
I mean technically he did in this case. At least from the rich girl, but he's also a nice guy. And as you know, the nice guy gets the most mileage in a manga

Dex-chan lover
Here's a better lesson,
Don't fricking bring home a girl when you live alone without saying A SINGLE THING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND
Ah yes, the ...

Nothing happens, the story.

Of course you can argue there are better ways to deal with situations that dont cause problems but then you would have story without any tension because its defused thus leading to the reader to simply turn off entirely because its not interresting.

Even if this is tagged as Comedy its always been a Drama and thus dramatic situations have to happen, you could argue about the situation itself but never in a way that the situation is defused of tension.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm the smell of classic romantic manga misunderstanding. Smells like guano.

Instead of a continuation manga where we explore the relationship of the favorite MC's... Let's make our MC a POS, give the manga a NTR vibe, barely even involve the FMC, and create drama for dramas sake to sell more.

This manga is ass. Cute girls though.

Last edited:
Power Uploader

-Saying straight to her he has a GF (C2)
-Did talk to his GF about the incident (albeit reluctantly) (C3)

What else do you expect him to do when his opponent is:
-Rich as hell with two bodyguards stalking him 24/7
-Will literally sugar-mommy him so he can't claim to be broke
-Willing to go through all kind of shit to win him over (In this case, get a job)

We can all be keyboard warriors and all, but at the end of the day in a real life situation, there's only so much Masamune can do given his nature.

Users who are viewing this thread