Masamune-kun no Revenge - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Liar Vs Liar

This Manga was at the Beginn somehow Entertaining and was okay, with the 2nd Masamune it becomes pretty bad, after this Arc it was for some time interesting before the whole Series goes full bullshit. Biggest problem are probably Masamune and Yoshino and the forced Drama

Let yoshino win and prove exactly what aki said from the start that humans just hurt each other, yea, i mean she has boobs so she is best girl, definitely not a completely selfish human being who ruined 2 people's lives for her own selfish reason, nah nah, as long as the 'cover' girl doesn't win it must be good

Dex-chan lover
Finally, Neko shows some emotion and behaves like a human being. And I love how Aki gets to shine from here on. Really innovative writing from here on. I love this Aki. She's amazing and original.

Power Uploader
I'm still not convinced that he loves the maid. But indeed they three need to talk right now to this be solved.

Group Leader
That's the first thing I thought of when I saw the mother haha
5.jpg

Bruh why does most anime only promote the manga, this is just like Nisekoi damn and the upcoming anime series called Kanojo Okarishimasu wherein there's no real scenes where the romantic relationships of the protagonists develop. Its all just comedy, I really hate it honestly

Ahhh the emotions on that quarrel os so intense!!! I don't how to feel anymore, onward to the next chapter!!!

Yes Masamune leave all the drama behind. You don’t need anyone. Well maybe you could have fallen for Neko but this is fine

Users who are viewing this thread