Masaomi-kun ni Metoraremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
because if they dont hold back, she would be pregnant by now.

Thank you for the updates.

I don't know but I kinda feel bad for Masaomi? He often got slap, he need to endure his sex drive for no reason (Why once a week??? Because your mom see you in heaven?? Uuhhh. okay. ), see his WIFE naked, slap, kidding, slap, asking for more, slap (I am counting lol). He listen to her request, but she doesn't even consider his wish to have more sex.

Honestly, I hope she will improve in later chapter

Dex-chan lover
Once a week is not enough for a guy? No Chika, once a week is not enough for any young person who loves their damn partner!

Double-page supporter
Um, doing that to her when she's asleep is rapey ngl. Good thing he stopped and fessed up. They really should arrive at a good compromise with their sex life

Thanks for the update

Double-page supporter
I fear abstaining would only make thing crazier later on but yeah young people, rabbits in heat

I'm just curious about their life decisions... like "Why Wednesday?" "Why not a day on the weekend???"

@Alice06

I know this is a smut manga but realistically high school kids shouldn't have sex because if she became pregnant it would be a really big problem. Once a week is already pretty reasonable but this is a smut manga so that's probably not happening lol

Poor masaomi
I'm just surprised that he still can get his emotions in check

Double-page supporter
ok yeah this author really has a fetish for having sex with girls while they're asleep lol

But at least Masaomi didn't go all the way, and it did seem like she was awake but only pretending to sleep to at least that does quench some of the rapey vibes a lot :p

Hmm this is kinda rape isn't it? He didn't have her consent to do this, and already went too far in his acts...

Users who are viewing this thread