Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
KanoKari it is, then...
Wildcard pick :pacman: Do robots dream of being gyaru?

Edit: I'd be quite happy to be in Kanokari if and only if I could keep my mind and personality. Then I could do the obvious play which is telling Mami, Ruka and the android to sod off, ask for Sumi's hand and love/protecc her. Happy end

Dex-chan lover
A chapter with much potential for other shenanigans and I feel it fell short. Wonder if rumors will spread about his invitation or if they will just be a passing joke

Supporter
Wildcard pick :pacman: Do robots dream of being gyaru?

Edit: I'd be quite happy to be in Kanokari if and only if I could keep my mind and personality. Then I could do the obvious play which is telling Mami, Ruka and the android to sod off, ask for Sumi's hand and love/protecc her. Happy end
Nope. You're locked into the story right from chapter 1. Any attempts to deviate the story will only result in the story deviating itself back upon you.

Dex-chan lover
<Insert "it should've been me" meme here>
Mc-kun totally got a W there.

Well, also, if they’re trying to preserve 2005 moe-boom culture, the “literature club” is a trope. For example the SOS-dan operated in the space of a “literature club.”
Wow, I'm having anime flashbacks now. Is unearthing the anime lore a trope IRL?

Dex-chan lover
I hope I will be reincarnated as gal romcom mc in my next life. :meguuusad:
Good news,a truck driver has just died of heart attack at the wheel.

Bad news,it's a reverse harem story where the main protagonist gets her rocks off with no real say against the matter to a bunch of uppity pretty boys.

But there's a cute shortstack shrinking violet you can make friends with.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only on the 2nd page but I can't take it anymore i gotta say it someone please get this mf a new barber 😭

Dex-chan lover
i enjoyed how otakura-san's reaction to maid outfit was him being fluster and legit asking why those 2 had one. I do appreciated as well that although he was flustered he still had a request for his maid~ its the perfect balance of a character that has many positive attributes while still seeming like a classic MC. I usually complained when a character gets flustered by a girl in manga, however, this series has done it right by showing us a more entertaining MC guy and gal dynamic, so when we get to the maid reveal moment, it felt more natural and actual funny.
can't wait for more, thanks for the translations~!

Double-page supporter
Umm... Should I know what is that?
Cursed artifact that grants wishes in twisted, often destructive way. KanoKari is seen as one of the worst anime adapted rom-coms of the decade, at least among those that are genuinely popular and still running. Though, you should be able to survive it if you aren't spinless piece of garbage like MC.

Dex-chan lover
What a hell I didn't really understood but I'm somehow scared. The cursed picture also made it's magic
You must have watched Disney's Aladdin cartoon as a kid, right? In the end, MC tricks the evil wizard into wishing to become a genie. And now that he is a genie, he gets trapped in a lamp and can't use his newfound powers.
This sort of malicious wish-granting is popular in fiction, and monkey paw is just a particularly infamous one. Probably because it's inherently creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I hope I will be reincarnated as gal romcom mc in my next life. :meguuusad:
I think that or being overpowered in an Isekai are acceptable options, although I would prefer not to end up being denser than a Neutron Star if I was a RomCom Protag-Kun...

Users who are viewing this thread