Masaomi-kun ni Metoraremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Hmm doing it without her consent is srsly not good but good thing he stopped (but still)
Ofc this is just manga

it was going great until he decided to non-consensually touch her while she's sleeping like bruh really why do men in smut always do this ughhhh at least he had some sense to stop

honestly ppl who keep saying its none consensual and rape clearly do not know what is like to be in a relationship. There isn't anything wrong with touching your spouse or significant like this especially if you know and trust each other, its playful. Also irl, there is no possible way she would not wake up, this is a manga. If it was irl, she would wake up and let her know if she wants to say no or not, that is the line where it will be consensual or not. She is clearly really immature and will grow more with this relationship. He should have talked to her about having more sex first before crossing this line. Yes we should respect her feelings and she also needs to think realistically before she sets a "Wednesday Only" boundary.

Double-page supporter
I don't know why she put a restriction. She looks like she wants to have sex so why is she in denial? Is it that Japanese thing where wanting sex is bad and being modest is good?

chika is confusing, she was aware of it and obviously wants to do it yet restricts doing the deed at the same time

@AliceCat21
What is contraceptive for? And why she agree to get married if she restrict sex like that (once a week and fixed day)? Pregnant is not her reason though, she said about her mom before not because she is afraid of pregnant. It means that preganant is not her concern.

I really dislike the FL. She clearly wants to have sex with him and yet she puts that stupid restriction. I feel bad for Masaomi. And I hate that she acts all mad when she sees him in her bed. She clearly knew.

Fed-Kun's army
She just can't accept that she wants more. Give her time. Good thing he stopped cuz It isn't a cool thing to do. Even if you are married. She being awake makes it less dramatic

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread