Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 54 - Epidemic

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be a stickler but that was more of a "sapling" than a "seedling." While it certainly may have been grown from a seed, it is much too grown to still be called a seedling.

I also wonder what her mother is going to do. I doubt it will be harmful, unless she thinks the other county has harmed her daughter. Otherwise she would be irrefutably stupid.

Also, yes, that man is not his father, that teen is not his brother. He literally has no father as he is an "offshoot" of his dryad mother. His "genetics" come solely from her (and her ancestry).

Fed-Kun's army
So... I don't remember much, but we have 3?spy's, 2? Traitors and (a partridge in a pear tree?) No lol, and I don't remember, if his fiancee is with her mother or not. .. (I really don't wanna reread the whole thing)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, and man its confusing when the mother and the daughter look exactly the same. i didn't know what going on!

Dex-chan lover
She probably found out that Ain was the "root" from her mother rather than an offspring from her and Logas, hence, breaking the treaty first rather than the Hyme kingdom.
Question is, how would she gets proof of that?
Since there is no DNA testing system in that world, and unless you know that MC's Mother has inherited Dyrad qualities and knows about Dyrad biology, you can't come-up with even a theory like that.

And both MC and his Mother had peacefully broken their relationship with that Kingdom, so even bringing that up won't be helpful other than the fact the Kingdom claiming that what they did was fair (even-though the clause in the Contract never really stated the exact cause for fulfillment).

Plus revealing that doesn't really help the current situation as it's primarily about Claune.

As the Issue here is that, the Kingdom party is acting arrogant to their demand for Claune, so even if a proof is against her own Kingdom, if revealing it avoids them from getting in war situation with the Empire, she would probably use it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
imagine the tree growing bigger and bigger because it's the world tree
I don't think thats possible (atleast immediately, since it had already grown to the max for now).
Primary reason being, for a World Tree, the seed (for the seedling) either needs to come from source World Tree or MC's Mother (we know it didn't come from MC).

Dex-chan lover
Who's Verla again? Last chapter they were all well and good, then now they're suddenly sick. It made me feel a chapter was missing lol.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda doubt that she was originally gonna defect I feel like she is gonna more spy on the place and then after looking around defect cuz wow such better.
Nahh.. she's just become a spy and go back home after that because of her pride as a countryman and such

Dex-chan lover
If you are going based on biology, then yeah that's true.
But relationship wise, they are still atleast "Step-".
Biology, obviously. Since a "step" sibling/parent is one obtained through a biological parent's marriage you are correct. But only until his mother left his (now no longer) step-father. Once she left he is literally not related to them in any way.
I had a step-mother and two step-sisters, and when my father divorced her, they were no longer family (in any legal sense). My mother also remarried and is still with my step-father.

Dex-chan lover
Logas isn't even his father nor is that little shit his brother. They aren't related in any form.
I mean he was still raised by him, and called him father for most of his life. And Logas most likely still thinks Ain is his son

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I can't wait for their conference. I am hoping Ain will be more direct on shutting up his ex-brother, the 3rd prince and the Hyme royalty in total this time. Though I am also looking forward to seeing them be dumbfounded how a 12-year old-ish guy suddenly become a full-grown adult in such a short time. And it would be fun to see them freaking out to see how OP he really is (even after a lifetime of their denial)

Users who are viewing this thread