Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Ch. 57 - New Stage

Dex-chan lover
So we’re ignoring that researcher is like the boy from The Strange Thing About The Johnsons

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure you already noticed but those characters in the story are really important people in current events.
The Chief is the Red Fox who was an key figure in the founding of Ishtalica. She is curently posing as the fiance of Ain's brother

The Researcher is the the researcher narating the story and a major figure in the chaos of the past.

The Warrior is a guy who has not formally appeared in the story yet but he had a cameo dueling Ain's father around chapter 26-28 and the two orphans Ain took in and are working as nurses for him are his illegitimate daughters.

The strategist is the Old Man Prime Minister. He stayed loyal to Ishtalica as he he first had a crush on the Queen but learned to love the country and had tremedous respect for the First King and used his Red Fox powers to keep himself young so he could continue watching over Ishtalica.

All these guys are of the Red Fox race.
GRlMtSPbMAIfnL2
Regarding Raviola Vernstein
She was the wife of the first King and member of the Pixie race. She is said to look exactly like Claune and likely she reincarnated into her as well.
How Chris relates to them is
The First King Gail and Queen Raviola had two kids, the second one was hidden in the elf village for protection and he was Chris grandfather, thus making Ain her great grandfather since he is the reincarnation of the First King Gail and Claune likely her great grandmother.

And yeah she is a harem member as well lol and Ain already had sex with her in the Web Novel.

GRlQPfkbQAABuIM

He has a third one His Dryad Mom.

You see his parents from his first life were the Lich and the Dullahan and the Demon Lord was his older sister although non of them were related to each other and just considered themselves as family.

GRlT84laUAA46ul

Later on in the story when they are revived and Ain regains his memories from his first life, it is they who he once again calls his parents and Dryad Mom has been moved to the Girlfriend spot. She later begins to act like one and Ain begins to treat her as such.

So Ain has three waifus Claune, Chris and Mom.
GRlT84jbMAUYX3J
You dropped this 👑

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover

You see his parents from his first life were the Lich and the Dullahan and the Demon Lord was his older sister although non of them were related to each other and just considered themselves as family.

GRlT84laUAA46ul

Later on in the story when they are revived and Ain regains his memories from his first life, it is they who he once again calls his parents and Dryad Mom has been moved to the Girlfriend spot. She later begins to act like one and Ain begins to treat her as such.

GRlT84jbMAUYX3J
Eh? his mom was included too? I know that he was actually the first king himself, and his mom made some kind of dealing with "Gods" that reincarnated him. But man, i thought it was one sided love from his mom

Dex-chan lover
ok, that's the fox cunt that betrayed the demon lord. this is no spoiler, just knowledge gained from reading a thousands isekais

Dex-chan lover

GRlT84laUAA46ul

GRlT84jbMAUYX3J
making the mom
his girlfriend is fucking insane author.

Dex-chan lover
Man I barely remember these characters. All I remember about that Professor Oz is that he's secretly a freak, and the two at the end even less so. Regarding the old story, if you travel across the land and find a country of bad guys, and then after defeating them you go across the damn ocean looking for more bad guys, consider this. Maybe you're the bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
Eh? his mom was included too? I know that he was actually the first king himself, and his mom made some kind of dealing with "Gods" that reincarnated him. But man, i thought it was one sided love from his mom
making the mom
his girlfriend is fucking insane author.
Remember how Ain was conceived what the motivez are in the early chapters. Dryad Mom did it via a dryad's self procreation where took a part of herself and made ehat is essentially a clone of herself.

Lorewise, this was also done by Dryads if they need to look for a mate. To this is basically a dryaf thing.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the story was "And the childhood friend stayed behind to watch over the Strategist that she loved, but fuck her she was never heard from ever again".
She actually is still around.
As I said the "Strategist" is actually the Old Man Prime Minister and his "Childhood Friend" is the current Head Maid of the Royal Palace and the Personal Maid of the Queen.

Group Leader
She actually is still around.
As I said the "Strategist" is actually the Old Man Prime Minister and his "Childhood Friend" is the current Head Maid of the Royal Palace and the Personal Maid of the Queen.
So her husband, the Grand Marshall, will forever be mentally cucked by her pining for the Strategist?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Two hidden manipulative smiles in one chapter is probably one too many. Spread those out more!

I can't say I love the spoilers, as most of that makes me roll my eyes at this series more than I already had. I found this story most interesting back when Ain and Claune were still young, although they never really looked it (especially Ain).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Remember how Ain was conceived what the motivez are in the early chapters. Dryad Mom did it via a dryad's self procreation where took a part of herself and made ehat is essentially a clone of herself.

Lorewise, this was also done by Dryads if they need to look for a mate. To this is basically a dryaf thing.
Isthalica family tree current generation was messed up lol, ain was the first king, which engaged with claune which was his wife in previous life, but he's also engaged with chris which technically his great grand daughther, and his "mom" as well. I mean damn dude

Dex-chan lover
This sounds like a story written by a nine year old.
I can't dispute this, but given this is a translation, this is on LH.

Many translators try to use simple terms to make it easy to understand, I suppose. But in many cases, the use of certain words also breaks the character whose dialogue they're translating. For example, making the speech pattern of a noblewoman speaking to commoners who are even bowing before her, too casual, and lacking in the mannerisms we might expect from their standing in the story. Like the overly liberal use of "you guys", or even the "haizz..." sound for sighing.

Dex-chan lover
Isthalica family tree current generation was messed up lol, ain was the first king, which engaged with claune which was his wife in previous life, but he's also engaged with chris which technically his great grand daughther, and his "mom" as well. I mean damn dude
What's funny is that
Ishtalica are the isekai Habsburgs when I first found out about this myself.

Also, Claune is technically the most senior of the three harem members yet is treated as the most junior but Dryad Mom is the most junior yet is treated as the most senior member.

Dex-chan lover
and the person that the "strategist" loved but can't attain was claune, or at least she was reincarnated into claune
Professor Oz actually twisted a lot of the truth on the story. He hated him a lot so tried to paint him as some simp.

The truth is that while may have had a crush on the Queen, his respect for the First King was far greater than that and that he had learned to love Ishtalica thanks to him.

In fact the Old Man Prime Minister broke down into tears when Ain regaines all his memories from his previous life and called him by his first name.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously not. It's been a few months already.

An old story. Probably won't be anything relevant.

This sounds like a story written by a nine year old.

Classic love triangle. Or as the modern people on these forums call it, NTR.
most funny thing is, the part how he said that bitch befriend many tribe when in reality she manipulate the DL made her feel isolated and controlling other tribe, end up forced the first king who is "little brother" of DL to kill Demon Lord who is his "Older Sister"

Dex-chan lover
most funny thing is, the part how he said that bitch befriend many tribe when in reality she manipulate the DL made her feel isolated and controlling other tribe, end up forced the first king who is "little brother" of DL to kill Demon Lord who is his "Older Sister"
Fudgin' foxy bitch needs correction, the French Revolution kind.
Please, can anybody spoil me her final fate?

Users who are viewing this thread