Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Girl and a Star Crystal

Dex-chan lover
damn, probably she is a princess in that dullahan kingdom mentioned in chapter 1, probably he absorbs the power of the cursed magic stone and becomes saitama lmao

my guess is that he can absorb poison, curses, bad stuff etc and magic stones' power into his own power, that's why its so OP, we'll see if he leveled up after blue the fire rose

I'm guessing that anyone could absorb the power of a magic stone but it would most likely kill them so his ability lets him safely absorb all the power

Fed-Kun's army
Country road take me home to the fatherland!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that father, I hope he proves himself more successful than his brother so the other folks get a shit position.

Aggregator gang
So they have a family that pays a fortune for poison removal and nobody ever thought to sell the ability of super detoxify?

It's enough to make merchants cry

@Warpbeast the moment his father hears that the MC can create something that is worth half a year of their taxes in mere seconds he will regret how he treated him and his mother.

@Niemand Considering his behavior, he'll probably just take the mother hostage to turn the MC into a money printing machine.

Dex-chan lover
Giving the MC a near useless cheat that can be OP in the right situations is a decent enough alternative from the usual cheats of becoming literal gods that walk the land, but they just have to make it so convenient that in every corner, there's something that can trigger that "right situation", lol.

So... I'm guessing what's really happening here is that Claune reported the ability to her family. Since Ain's ability is immensely valuable to the Marquis, the "after party" is in fact a meeting to discuss terms of acquiring Ain's skill. Ain's Mom was not invited or told about this, so she realized that they were planning to screw over Ain. Therefore she's trying to escape the territory with Ain before the Earl and Marquis catch on. She's putting on this happy demeanor so that Ain won't worry.

Dex-chan lover
@Niemand
I don't want him to regret, I want him and his family to be crushed and shown what happens when they are on the short end of the stick for once.

Users who are viewing this thread