Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - A Girl and a Star Crystal

Dex-chan lover
wai wai wai wait... i forgot how do he get stronger? is it by consuming toxins? or is it the crystals things, but they r toxic?

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz

it's one of those setups where the monsters or their cores are filled with toxic magic. It's like Arifureta basically.

The wife abducted the money-making machine, that is her son, to her motherland.
It's all profits math: while being engaged to this duke (ms'c father) had diplomatic/intrigue impact, it's all nothing compared to the son, who can make in seconds profits comparable to a half year of taxes the duke gets. How can she allow such a treasure to foreign country? It's a win-win situation for mother: can stop putting a show of a cinderella and contribute hugely to her kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
It seems that the mother was a princess in her own land, per someone mentioned? She had been shown as loving and courteous so far. Something that the father seems to not been doing after gotten the second wife. She had enough self-esteem to recognize her worth and enough resources to bail when she wasn't treated the way she should.

For me, it seems to imply that theirs was a political marriage. There seems to be no love lost between them. She would have stayed if Ains wanted to, that much was obvious. Both were unhappy enough to bail. Not a lot of people, IRL or many stories we read, had the capacities or resources to do when they wanted to.

I admired the mother for bailing, especially after confirming that her son also ok with it.

Well, don't abandon your first wife just because she doesn't meet your EVERY expectation, and don't give all of the attention to the second wife just because she looks better (in the only aspects you pay attention of). Treat them and their kids equally.

I hope MC's father will get punishment in someway.

Double-page supporter
Err... did the chapter get shorter since it was first uploaded? The last page or so is gone, lol.

@PurpleBomber Err... did the chapter get shorter since it was first uploaded? The last page or so is gone, lol.

Yes I'm aware to. They go back to their (MC's mother) home country.

Was the removal intentional or caused by system error?

Also I hope someone will take the WN translation.

I hope the father and half-brother and second wife regret and get embarrassed later in the story

Bet they (or at least the father?) are gonna get poisoned, then regret treating him like this as he heals them saying the usual "it's cuz we're family" ... sigh mc, I know you can't just watch them die since everyone else would cast you in a bad light, but I hope you're going to at least ask for a hefty compensation...

Fed-Kun's army
@Robbini i though so too. in a novel id read. there was a discussion between.
100% disease immunity vs 100% disease tolerance.
and that guy had 100% tolerance which makes him a living Bio weapon. as he can carry any deadly disease similar to some Lizards do. as 100% immunity doesn't let diseases even latch on the user.
but this mc`s skill is a bit different. as he absorbs and neutralize it. it could be that his skill lets his blood become an antidote/vaccine. for each poison or disease encountered.

Aggregator gang
This manga is actually pretty good, the main characters are lovable(Mother, son, and the heroine.)

Users who are viewing this thread