Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Reason Behind Becoming The Crown Prince Overnight

Fed-Kun's army
1st princess is a talking cat. Not only does this dude have a badass mom, he has a catgirl aunt. Ishtalica king has his priorities in order.

20210213_001441.jpg
20210213_001506.jpg

It's probably hyperbole it still, hyperbole has reached the level of bs unless the continents are that different, but then still, if it was that giant then there are still problems that I am gonna spend way to much time talking about so I'll stop before I annoy myself, also from what I've heard so far it's not like Ain's father was neglecting him, he just favours the child that showed he was better at the time, which was the less stupid move at the time, there are more flaws but I've enjoyed trash worst than this so not like those are gonna stop me from reading and liking this

is the isekai really needed here? this could've easily been a normal fantasy setting. I guess isekai is mandatory nowadays even though it really doesn't impact the story much

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda weird how he has a cheat skill, but then he becomes the crown prince of a powerful and technologically advanced civilization for a completely unrelated reason.
Also, why is his mom best girl?

Why did he become the crown prince? Shouldn't the first princess be the heir? Or at least some of the kings children? I guess the king does what he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread