Maseki Gurume: Mamono no Chikara wo Tabeta Ore wa Saikyou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Reason Behind Becoming The Crown Prince Overnight

Dex-chan lover
@Darkst33l i will say no unless radiation that kyrptonite considered as skill in that world, his skill main point is breaking/neutralize harmful substance and absorb it for his nourishment with bonus if what he absorb is something powerful or consumed end mass he gain possibility to learn the skill

@Fuew12
If i remember correct it's not his toxin decomposition EX that absorbs things, but his absorb skill he has as a half dryad.

This is amazing but as a 14-year-old freshman in high school, I am really impatient because it seems to have great potential. The light novel is not ahead of the manga so I am stuck not knowing what to do. Please tell me where to find more of this story.

@XxxMercury

WebNovel translation updated yesterday (think it's still a little bit behind the manga though)

Other than that, only other way is to read the raw Japanese WN.

search/google:

魔石グルメ ~魔物の力を食べたオレは最強!~

and the syosetsu page for it should be the first result

If you use Chrome, you can have it translate the Japanese.

I like to use the ImTranslator add-on for FireFox, but there are a ton of other translating options (they all just use Google translate anyways . . .)

Opening of Chapter 1, WN​
Google
Shines white everywhere.

In this place where you can't see the destination.

“It ’s just the difference between turning a gacha in a place where you can see it or a place you do n’t understand.”

Kari Translates
Everywhere was glowing white.

A place where you couldn’t see what was ahead.

“Do you want the gacha of the place you knew? Or do you want to turn a gacha for a place you don’t know?”

As you can see, it's somewhat understandable. Google translate (i think) may be somewhat improving.

But then . . .

Dialogue from chapter 2, WN​
Google
“Is this feeling that you do n’t remember here?”

“No, I will not lose my memory in the previous world. However, I still remembered that I was alive like this. But if I forgot things purely and forgot, Lord Is bad "

"It's terrible."

"Is it still?"

Kari Translates
“Am I going to lose the memories of this place too?”

“You won’t, but you will lose the memories of your previous world. At least that should be the case, but I’m sure you’ll remember some if they’re important. If you forget everything, then that would be purely your fault.”

“What a terrible way to put it.”

“Is that all?”

Neither is perfect, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. But I feel it definitely flows better from the translator. Also, I may be lazy, but I have standards damnit!

ahem

anyways, if you feel like you can handle it, feel free to try it. Otherwise, waiting is the name of the game.

edit: forgot to mention that names can be pretty inconsistent also, but it's not too bad if you know what to look for

Grint <-> Glint
Ain <-> Ein
Logas <-> Rogas <-> Rogers

Dex-chan lover
@Niemand is that so ? I kinda unclear about that here but when
Ain fight his innerself for domination he use Toxic decomposition EX as in his original power and absorb back all his power that stolen by His demon lord self so i kinda confused about that here
@nakanowatari unfortunately he still have his head intact, the king can't afford to lose him since he kinda important general despite being an idiot and letting his political wife who actually backing his country go and divorce him

God damn I love his mom she was bidding her time to stick it to her ex husband I think she's my favorite mom in any series I read xD Still though her older sister is a cat????

Aggregator gang
What a good dad/grandad, he was multiple kids of race, and still a solid parent unlike count Mc- child support, jackass lloll grandpa about start would war, just cause he was a shit husband and father to Mc, and his mum

I'm not racist but 1st princess is a beastman. Like wtf is going on? lmao. Author sure has interesting ideas.

Dex-chan lover
lol wow, what a start to an isekai. Crown prince of the most powerful kingdom...

Users who are viewing this thread