Mashle: Magic and Muscles

if you want to read continuation from chpter 3 : https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Mashle_Magic_And_Muscles_8

Dex-chan lover
if you like good ol shounen, you'll enjoy it, there's some obligatory cool page spreads.
basically One Punch Man (with a taste of Mob) in a Harry Potter setting.
it just became a poor man's OPM for me, not bad but just aight.
he doesnt oneshot everything though, but still OP.
7/10 (Good) at most

Greetings adventurer! I am the God of Binge Reading, DeVries! I am blessing this story as it does indeed entertain. The Black on white art style reminds me of works such as doctor stone, and not just because of the face marking, that is to say the dark outlines reminiscent of a work by Boichi. While unfortunately I could not binge all of it, I'm pleased and satisfied with what I could read. I am presenting this an A+. Supporting this comic and recommending it to your friends is a big must do, as I'd like to see it become huge. I have not left any notes through the comments of this piece as I could not read all of it, however know that I will be watching this and seeing where it goes. Have fun. Be good!

Aggregator gang
It's a fun read with good artwork but the power scaling got absurd really fast and I could tell that it was only going to get more ridiculous as it went on and stopped reading it after the big bad & dumbledore fight (I don't think this really spoils anything but I'll add a spoiler tag just in case). Literally wrote yourself into a corner with that one and established that the only way the main character could possibly win at the climax of this manga is through sheer plot armor/deus ex machina/character induced stupidity.

This is the one punch man of magic genres. Spoofing the hell out of every trope, character, and terrible villian name. Im dying every episode. There at the all will be lost final boss as im reading it now and im still laughing.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, people just love calling everything a "rip-off" while citing manga not older then 10 years, probably thinking they're so smart noticing a similarity with that one manga they grow up with! like manga didn't exist before they deemed it's cool enough to read them! FYI,those same manga were called "rip-offs" of other popular manga 10 years ago :kek: Tbh, not so often since the audience were somewhat more, let's say "smarter"?...less "judgmental"?
Many authors get inspired by others, or just ride a certain trend going on different times! This one is mostly a gag/parody manga!

Dex-chan lover
Simple Premise: Imagine Wizardly World of HP, but instead of HP being the chosen one he only knows the spells "MUSCLES" & "ASSAULT".

Dex-chan lover
Simple Premise: Imagine Wizardly World of HP, but instead of HP being the chosen one he only knows the spells "MUSCLES" & "ASSAULT".
And Gilderoy Allock is actually one of the strongest mage. A pity it become a full battle manga 100% of the time...
I am also disappointed that Mash didn't got a God form for his wand in the final battle...

Users who are viewing this thread