Mashle: Magic and Muscles

This is actually starting to get dramatically worse since becoming a full battle shounen. The down moments and goofy comedy is the glue of the series and precisely what gives impact to the occasional muscle-based comeuppance to magic-royalty assholes. Diminish it, and you've lost all the originality (ironic since it's just a mishmash parody of obvious influence) that makes it good.

Mob's personality inside Saitama body in Harry Potter universe
I hate it
But it's basically that, give it a try
I just hate harry potter

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to get a little boring, honestly. For the past few weeks it's been nothing but introducing new characters and having pointless one-on-one battles with side characters that haven't gotten enough development for me to care about them. Hopefully the plot kicks in soon.

Basically mob and harry potter parody. it's funny tho so i do recommend giving this a try.

Shounen Jump has got really shit taste nowadays. Most of its featured manga has bad artwork and plot, it's like as if they are trying to find a new one punch man but keep missing the mark... by a hundred miles

Dex-chan lover
This is one punch man x harry potter x black clover.

Pretty fun reading for comedy action.

I do say it has promising future plot or theory like
Mash probably has to face the escaping prisoners.
Also, Hufflepuff used to exist until they decide to make stricter magic, hence erasing the dorm they think weak

Can't say it's not entertaining at all but it doesn't have an ounce of original thought in it.

It's a mishmash of ideas from different authors that goes beyond simply being inspired to straight up monkeying.

Even bigger problem is that the author is trying to mimic ONE's style of writing but he fails to live up to both the comedy and ridiculousness of OPM and the more serious subjects of Mob Psycho 100.

Here's hoping the author manages to find his own identity.

Dex-chan lover
come to mashle we got

Saitama Kageyama Kusuo

Siscon Kaidou Shun

MC Sho Zenitsu「KILLER QUEEN」

background character

and everyone has Dr. Stone marks!

Users who are viewing this thread