Massage chairs

What do you say about massage chairs? Does anyone have something like this? What can you say about these chairs? My mother works very hard and has a constant back pain. So I'm thinking of giving her massage chair for her birthday.

Aggregator gang
@Xianders I'm not sure if this is shitpost or you're just one true good kid.

Personally I prefer proper massage or even better chiropractic visit. I'm not sure how good today massage chairs are though since it's been years since last time I tried them but, having someone that actually know what need to be corrected definitely is better than machine.

Massage chairs are pretty good for elderly people or so I’ve been told. Overall though getting a Massage chair would be a good idea in my opinion as they are cheaper then constantly having to pay for massage appointments in the long run, and more convenient as you can use them at home at any time. The quality of the massage chair though depends on your price range. Hope you find a good present, massage chair or not. Also remember the thought put into any gift counts too. Good luck.

Supporter
@Xianders Hey it's very nice of you to think of her. But I also think it's best if you bring your mom to the hospital for a proper check-up to identify the proper cause, severity of the pain, and get the recommended course of action from the doctors before buying a massage chair. They are pretty good and can help with back pain for sure, but if your mom's situation is really bad, and hypothetically, if it's something serious like muscle damage then it won't help much.

This is just my personal experience but I had sciatica from bad postures and long sitting hours at work, being the dumbass that I was and still am, I tried to massage at home and used a massage machine but it didn't help. Got to the hospital when I couldn't straighten my leg and the doctor yelled at me non-stop for about 15minutes because my muscles were starting to lock up and could have potentially lead to permanent damage if I stretched the wrong way. Got it sorted out with a chiropractor after everyday sessions for 3 weeks + doing the recommended physical at home.

Dex-chan lover
Also remember not just any massage parlour just because they are cheaper, go for ones that have actual qualifications.

I have a massage chair. It is of course cool and convenient, but it is only suitable for relaxation rather than for therapeutic actions. If I were you, I would go with my mother to the hospital for a check-up and if everything is fine with my back, then I would have already bought such a chair. Read a couple of recommendations here. Still, these chairs are great for relieving tension, but do not treat pain.

You could also start learning how to massage...Then massage her yourself. Who knows, you might find your calling in life being a massage therapist.

If someone at your home is going through such back pain then I believe a massage chair would be a best thing to buy. I had faced the similar issue last month and then I had to buy a massage chair. For that I looked at several online recommendations and specially this one helped me a lot.

So when I got my massage chair delivered at my home, it definitely cured my back pain and I really felt relaxed after getting massage over it.

Dex-chan lover
they look comfy, I'd love to try it.
81Vcqpp.jpg

Contributor
@bigtiddyoneesan
I originally gave him (it?) the benefit of the doubt, since the post lacked a shady website link, but now I realize there was another bot all along (ThreeTree, which does include a shady link).

Users who are viewing this thread