Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@SaltyMegane cool!
as long as it's not him.. I'm sick of trash ml like that being given second chance without some sort of retribution..

Because trying to kill one person makes you the most evilest person in ZA WARUDO

Hitler: Hohoho is that a challenge

Stalin: It is it is indeed.

holy shit????? im in love with the art?????? like damn the artist did such a good job i wanna kiss their wrists and worship their fingers out of genuine admiration (also thick eyebrows ftw!!!)

also god i hope the original ML of the book she transmigrated to isnt the love interest, i really hate that kind of plot outside of sadistic QTs where the MC makes them fall for her and is tasked with making tragedies.

thanks for picking this manhwa up! i really liked the light novel version of it. also, im in love with the art😭😭.

Great! that's a detailed reincarnation aftermath thought process. Another historical isekai to look forward to!

lol why do these guys that are always against the villainess MCs be glaring so hard at them as if they committed the worst evils mankind has set foot on this earth. Like nah people have done WWAYYY worse things than that

In this era, what the title being a famous :
- fantasy martial art
- reincarnated into villainous character novel

Why can you just go both of them ?
answer : YESSS

LOL 😂

She’s not that evil. Her mother is more evil. She is exaggerating.

@timidhakana, ikr....the title is pretty cringe. It would've sounded less akward if they just made the title 'Strongest Martial Arts Villainess'. But the story is pretty great, the art is good too, and, the FL doesen't seem dumb. So its totally fine, great manga! I was afraid to say it cus I might get hated on. But since I saw your comment, I just said it. 😅

@LingLing4-hrs1 lol, its okay mate. its just opinion.
i always point out when theres a comic with cringe title. weird is ok, but cringe is....cringe.
must be because there are ton of comics that have low quality in story wise with cringe titles. or maybe i just hate the fact that these titles somehow become a trend among authors.

Users who are viewing this thread