Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Hm? Right off the bat, something seems strange... Why would an irredeemably evil character like that have an evil stepmother - which is something that main characters usually have? And it was apparently even mentioned in her setting.
From the original story's standpoint, it seems strange to me that they would have a bitch like that have a pitiful point when she doesn't get to be redeemed in the end? Even if the mother's trying to have her son be the successor and all that, i don't see why an author would specify such things instead of having the villainess just untalented at martial arts and whatnot

With that said! It's only chapter 1 and it's a pretty minor thing so I won't dwell on it any further

Lol I don't consider her a villainess since she's been manipulated by people around her and raised to become how she was.

I always hate when they say the ML's are so smart but they can't tell when someone has been manipulated like that ☠️

Aggregator gang
I know it is rude, but I will never not have fun saying her dang name.

Dex-chan lover
For once it wasn't Truck-san but just a normal car.
I came for the eyebrows and was not disappointed!

it's always nice to see a different setting in isekai. You know, when I read villainess isekai set in a European setting, I never really recall many stories where the villainess does something so atrocious that she gets executed. While I have not really read any stories set in ancient Korea, I have read many stories set in Ancient China that deals with palace drama and I can recall many, many examples because they are so common there.

Contributor
At the beginning: "Y'know, you too could become financially stable if you'd just switch to writing kitschy fantasy-action novels, girl!"

Me: I WISH. SO MUCH.

XD

@Emallene generally speaking, yes, but how would you react when you discover someone has tried to poison your lover? nd that person is someone who claimed to love you and whom you maybe not truly loved but probably liked and trusted (otherwise, how was she able to slip the poison in the food) she has committed treason and murder for the petty reason of jealousy, so him calling her most evil being is truly understandable, more like applaud him for not doing more than making her faint

So.... I’d just wanna say. I’ve seen worse villainess than her 😌 (not saying what she’s done is okay, but I’ve read worse 😂)

Users who are viewing this thread