Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 16

He's practically proposing to her! I know she's got lots to do, but I really want them to be together sooner. He's so cute!

Fed-Kun's army
73f.jpg

Hold up 🤚. Highness? This guy needs to stop increasing his package. He's already too much 😍.
So he left his home and was adopted by Haewon's grandfather? I'd like to know more. Hopefully in the next few chapters we'll find out.

Aw so he's secretely a prince? Geez, i'm a bit disappointed, i'm just such a sucker for royalty x commoner pairings. But oh well.
Still, i'm loving the story and (especially) the MC. Thank you for updating so quickly!

Gosh why is he so goddamn cuteee??! His bashfulness makes me want to tease him too lol 😂

@lazynoodles422 thats a pretty common place trait for the ml in fl stories, welcome to novels/manga with female leads.

a lot of fl stories follow the same or similar route in story building. instant or build up of bad*ss fl, meets ml, fights or plays with ml, slowly becomes overly reliant on ml, still bad*ss when ml isnt around, has ml show up to save fl just to remind everyone he exists and is op, immediate or buildup of lovey dovey stuff.

Omg our himbo has depth... and a back story??? this cinnabon of man just became more interesting. Love this story so much so far, I wonder what caused him to leave, and I’m not sure why but I was actually surprised by how ugly her disguise is lmao

Omg it looks so real it's scary!

Also, he's royalty?! The plot thickens~

Dex-chan lover
This is a Korean manhwa, of course it's a prince
I don't think I've seen a Korean villainess story where the ML is not the prince

Users who are viewing this thread