Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 17

@ROOR21ROO Actually that’s her ex-fiancé 😂 and he’s not even in disguise, he’s just hiding his face with a hat.

Isn't killing a god the easiest way to bring misfortune to the market? Terrible move considering the balance to guarantee the prosperity of their illegal goods is naturally more fragile than a normal market.

Ty for the update!!

I’m such a simp man as soon as he said “King” I went 💓💓💓

also her ex aint slick bruh 😂😂

the tiger is so pretty nooo 😢😢

thank you so so so so so so much for these three new chapters in one day much love for your hard work 💕💕💕💕💕

The guy with hidden hat is the Haewon ex-fiance, right ? He supposes to take down demonic cult in og story.

idk what's happening but please MC go help and release that poor tiger. Also i'm pretty sure the hidden dude is the ex fiance lol. I wonder what the prick is doing here, i'm curious to see what this is all about.

Damn and here i am hoping this could be the new pet but they gonna kill it......

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff Where there is a mountain god, there is a descendant somewhere. Baby tiger incoming? One can hope. Would fit the genre perfectly.

Wtf these druggy warriors being forced to do shit because of demon drugs are scary

Also this poor majestic beast god

Fed-Kun's army
I just started reading this today (while I was working too lol) and it's pretty interesting and fun!!! Thank you for the update 😊😊😊

Users who are viewing this thread