Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 20

Yea the whole point of the mask was so that no one would notice her. So why would you take it off in front of others???? Especially your ex fiancé who will now know about you having abilities. It would make more sense for her to run away before they could see her face. Tbh I feel like they had her take her mask off here just to make drama -_-

Didn't expect her to be a badass did'ya?😏 I wonder if that guy is related to her stepmother or if he's someone else.

dammit, I was thinking there's a lot of good-looking guys now but one of them's her failure fiance & one of them's probs related to her btchy stepmom.

Let's go back to the puppy man with big pecs, I miss him QAQ

well techincally, her ex-fiamcee is not rlly her enemy as of the moment. Actually if look back to their past, the villain between them and the enemy is her actually

And it was pleasant surprise that a disguise a character wore was actually good, now its just a waste of a chapter....

So her brother and ex-finace now know about her martial arts skills I'm guessing the ruse is up then. (I assume blondie is her brother considering he looks a lot like her step mother)

@Penge the ex-finace is the black haired guy who's hiding behind a veil, the brother is the blonde who is actually half-brothers with her. Her step mom poisoned her all her life so her son could be heir even though his skills are mediocre.
@phlatwoods the ki sword is so good it gives me lightsaber vibes

Users who are viewing this thread