Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 20

is she dumb??? why would she just removed her mask in front of others? I get it has poison but like run away first then take it off so no one notice

Can I ask something to get this clear cuz I’m dumb so her ex-fiance( is he bad?) the half brother, is he bad?,, thank you!!

Dex-chan lover
@MangaFann He ain't no half-brother of hers, just ex-fiancé. Not a bad guy, just a guy that got harassed by an insane girl.

@danelle767676
I understand that but what’s stopping her from getting a few feet away then taking off the mask or even turning away/ covering her face with a piece of clothing.

@chet31 no no no, There were 2 guys right? The other one on the tree I think, the half brother is he bad? The ex fiance I was talking about was the one fighting alongside with the mc,,, bur since you answered that already, thank you,! But is the other one, the half brother, I think, Is he bad?

Dex-chan lover
@MangaFann If you mean blushing dude, he is a distant relative, like second/third cousin or something, just calls him brother since they are under the same master. As far as we know, hes a good guy, and if he was a bad guy, his acting is top notch.

Dex-chan lover
@MangaFann You mean the dude that just got introduced, no name, nothing, looks eerily similar to the hag that was poisoning our MC? We know literally nothing. Next chapter he mentions that his cousin is the poisonous hag, but good/bad, no clue. He is gleeful at the idea of making his aunt mad, soooo.... Angsty?

That blond dude must have x-ray vision to be able to see her face with her back turned from that far away 😂😂😂

I know that Jiha knows her BUT LIKE-- HOW DOES BLONDIE KNOW?

Is it really her half brother?

I forgot if they showed his face lol or what her step mother looked like. 🤔😅🤷‍♀️

Man this manhwa is toeing the line between hilariously convienient plot points and actual good writing

Users who are viewing this thread