Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Omg.. what the hell... What do you mean she followed you? The f??! Where did you get that???? Also .. does he think she's looking for the drug to slip it to him and manipulate him or something? Holy hell. The narcissisium. Good god
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@unime You forget that she literally stalked him for 10+ years and made his life living hell. To your second question, yes, the former Dang Haewon would 100% have done something like that to make sure that Namgoong could never, ever leave her. So his paranoia is 100% justified, even if it is a bit over the top.

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully the guy in purple realizes she’s not into him anymore. But yeah the previous Haewon was a crazy stalker HELLBENT on him for some reason. Gonna take some time for him to digest it. Although from the reader’s perspective it just seems like he’s a narcissist

Cousin-sister?
alabama-flag.jpeg

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Do the majority reading this not pay attention to what they read? Its been clearly stated that the original Haewon was a mad stalker that made his life hell for 10+ years. Of course he will jump to radical conclusions, he remembers what she is capable of. We as readers know she is not the original one, the character does not. Pay attention to what you read people.... jeez

Supporter
If I'm in the ex-fiance's shoes I would be skeptical as well. Seriously just go reread the first 3 chapters. It clearly stated
- The original owner of MC's body was a horrible possessive person who insistently tried to get that guy
- She poisoned his love saying "If I can't have you, nobody can"
- After doing all that she suddenly turned a 180 and signed the marriage cancellation paper peacefully. Remember people in her family were in disbelief as well.
- Suddenly he saw her at a black market, knowing black market things, and has mad martial arts skills (When she was known to be unable to do MA before)
Could you blame him for getting suspicious?

Honestly, I would totally react the way he did. From his perspective he had been stalked by her for a long period of his life - to find her in a shady place, interrogating someone about a shady flower with mind-controlling effects would make me shit my pants too. 100% And tbf, he wasn't as shitty as "male leads" I've seen in other manhwa.

While Namgoong’s hatred is kind of justified, I just don’t like him at all, go next buddy lmao

Aggregator gang
Omfg he could clearly tell she was here for another reason right?? Nah let's just pretend she didn't just free the mountain god and she wasn't clearly investigating the flower drug

I wonder what his reaction will be once he realizes she indeed doesn't give a damn about him anymore... hopefully he doesn't turn into those "now that you don't want me, I want you" type of dudes.

Dex-chan lover
YASH OVER CONFIDENT ORI ML
wonder how many chapters he will keeps his delusions

Yeah! Our big puppy is back, I’ve missed him 😍 I love that she can derail him so quickly by kinda flirting 😂 so cute!

Thanks for another update!

Users who are viewing this thread