Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
Haewon's doing great so far 😊 I haven't had those moments when I just wanna grab the mc's head and yell why the f did you not do this and do that and all.. oh except for the time she ate that plant.. just... your parents never told you not to eat food from the ground, much less something you just plucked from the soil?? Smh but oh well~ 😆

Thank you you guys from both scans groups!! You are awesome and so fast!

Relatable, I too wish to play with his cute toe beans... also tigers have fluffy cheeks!

She better not forget himbo cause I for sure will not, hopefully the former fiance doesn't show often cause he's on the annoying side.

lmfao he just gave her his toenail..

id want to pet him too..i dont need his toenail..

Aggregator gang
Wow thank you for the fast updates!

Really want the ex fiancé to wrap his head around the truth lol, but I don’t really blame him since the past Haewon was evil.

Ezk

i don't blame the fiance wither, cuz well he went through a lot, but let's hope he sees her actions and realises she isn't into him at all. Also, i hope himbo goes with her! please!

The ego of this man makes me want to slap him😃
I hope he gradually sees how she's changed , since, well, the original body owner was crazily obssessed with him, I can understand his distrust.
BUT imma get really angry if he doesn't see the change and continues to act like t r a s h

Thanks for all the speedy translations! Although I’m getting way too invested in this precious Himbo Cinnamon Roll as the ML now...

AHHH I WANT GUNWOO AS THE MLLLL HIMBO MLLL PLZZZ Thanks so much for the double update! These cliffhangers are lethal DX

Double-page supporter
The tiger tho

a57c1c653fd63b601483f1085ba0b4983aa5a9a1.png

There are few female leads that earn my respect. Dang Haewon and Yoshino from "Raise wa Tanin ga Ii" are ones of those few. Both have such strong characters, brave, and sooo cool.

Oh man I really like her, she's strong, and cool, but also sweet and cute, and she is each of these at the RIGHT TIME. I feel like the characterization and the timing in this story is done really well, I hope it continues.

Users who are viewing this thread