Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 27

I know Soye is supposed to be cute, but she is seriously fucking annoying. Stop being helpless and getting in the way of the characters that are actually somewhat interesting.

Dex-chan lover
A bit annoying that the author chose to make Soye act like this, pretty clear their intention is to give her a reason to become stronger

@Murricath a very high chance that the author is just setting up a reason to become stronger as Claresilver said. What better way to do it other than an overused cliché

Dex-chan lover
ey I adore this pacing. they introduced the new guy and had a face-off in chapter 24, but it seems when she is abducted happens during the day time? they also haven't found the kid yet.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for all the updates!! this series is so good. IS SHE GOING TO GET A LITTLE BROTHER NEXT??? I HOPE SO. i'm so concerned tho hahah she's going to get eaten afjlfdljk and then the damn thing disappears, how is she going to escape that situation???

Lmao that ending was hilarious though
"Soryoong??"
"I followed Hukcheon"
"Hukcheon??"
"I followed Soye"
"SOYE??"
I honestly think Soye is cute. She's what, at most 14 yo? Or course she'd sneak after them. Teens do stupid shit

Users who are viewing this thread