Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 3

DON'T MAKE HIM THE ML PLEASE LET HER BE A SINGLE BADASS MARTIAL ARTS QUEEN

7 FCKING WIVES IS TOO FCKING MANY

Fed-Kun's army
this looks interesting thank u for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
So let me get this straight: for ten years, he knew she was chasing him, yet he did nothing (or did something but barely enough to stop her or maybe he didn't want her to stop because he loved being pay attention to) and ignored her. Now she (our MC) stops chasing him and does what he asks for, he then shows interested in her? What a cunt.

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing that dad and the chamberlain are going to take out the stepmom. She's certainly set that up by one giving her father "all her things" which turned out to be cheap fakes, the poison incident while apologizing, and now the "medicine".

It's a rather nice and roundabout way to do things. It does leave open what's next?

This series is pretty interesting so far 😊 I do love my historical settings! Thank you for the translation 💕💕💕

Dex-chan lover
@Notesha
We don't know what he did or didn't do. We don't know what both their families did or didn't do, but it looks like, while on a personal level, he wasn't interested in her, their families were interested in an alliance, which may have tied his hands until she did something horrible enough.

And he hasn't, as yet, shown interest. He came to personally demand divorce papers, and couldn't believe it was so easy. Who could blame him? He's also afraid her next step is going to be something even worse than the poisoning, and again, who could blame him?

My goodness, the original owner of the body's craziness goes over 9000.
If I'm the male lead I definitely won't believe her and fortify my home since she's doing something different

wohoo... the path of villain with i shall walk with you my lady...

thank you for the hard work translator.. hope to see another soon...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, can't wait to see where this series is heading, female lead is awesome so far.

Dex-chan lover
nono! what are YOU planning? lmao i hate this type of character.. ok sure, she's a lil bitch before and it nakes sense for him to dislike her.. but there are also some people that unless mc is worthy of him, he won't bet an eye on mc.. like u no hooman unless u be leik me bullshit

Hope they never meet/associate again but knowing that he's an integral character of the original story that will never happen.

Ugh please don’t go chasing bothering her just ‘cause she let you go that easily and that she’s not herself. Don’t tell me he’s gonna change and become monogamous just for her blablabla

I guess this kind of Male Leads hates yandere the most and likes tsuntsun the best. It's a cliché. And sometimes I really hate that cliché, but this time I need to read more just to make sure if I should hate or not this ML, 'cause she poisoned people and that is not good, unless they are trash.
I swear, if I end up assuming that a good yandere disappeared from existence because of him, I will hate him, 'cause I like yanderes the most. (Not all yanderes, of course)

Users who are viewing this thread