Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 3

i hope they become, maybe not friends, but civil acquaintances later on. anything but bitter enemies and/or romantically involvement is good.

If you check the raws
it looks like there’s another male lead

why all these male leads gotta be like this, when the girls stop fawning over them they always think " oh! she's not in love with me anymore? she MUST be planning something!". like dude, she could've changed???

Dex-chan lover
Poor schmuck is going to tear his hair out trying to figure out what sort of mindgames she's playing and meanwhile she's just trying to get out as fast as she can.

Dex-chan lover
He's original Male Lead, not the current Male Lead.

Hopefully he ain't the Male Lead, I really dislike when the protagonist goes to the shitty guy that was cheating on his fiance "in the name of love".

Code:
the current male lead is super cute, like big puppy[/spoiler]

Ezk

he's intelligent enough to notice she's different! let's hope he doesn't go chasing after her when they both got what they wanted.

now he'll cling to her trying to "uncover the truth" even though he asked for it. her leaving his life, i mean.

Aggregator gang
This is SO GOOD. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Thanks so much for picking this up!

Lmao ik it's not right and gross but trust me, I know that feeling when you feel annoyed when someone tells you they like you but when they stop pestering you, you get disappointed because you want them to keep chasing after you. Yeah, it feels really weird to write this in person. I can't even believe that thought ever crossed my mind :/
(Unless in my case I don't think that person even likes me)

Like wtf childhood me are you ok

Users who are viewing this thread