Master Villainess the Invincible! - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
Incredible how she just ate a random plant... haha. Thanks so much for another chapter 💕

Dex-chan lover
ok, if you found somehing like a herb in a common city riverside sewage, you should eat them. or if you go picnic you can try that searching random grass and eating them.

of course maybe its a 10-year old ginseng, you never know...

I’m sorry but why would you eat a random plant you found in the forest??? It sounds like you’re asking to get poisoned lmao

Thanks for the chapter!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

A CLIIIIIFFFF!!!
But she’s weird. She ate a CRYING plant. And I’m anxious she didn’t wash it but she is near water and she said it tasted good so I assume she did wash it.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hamfisted powerup, I mean comeon, a crying plant that somehow was left alone for 10 thousand years.
that's a rather big sidestep from the other chapters (cleverly moving against the mother and maid, setting things in motion without outright exposing them. Hell this chapter she went from learning about plants, to randomly shoving a cute, crying, seemingly sentientplant into her mouth.)

Dex-chan lover
everyone's talking about how weird the situation is when fate is almost an integral part of the genre. Like literally masters who cultivated their skills for hundreds of years may not even cross path or find happiness because they are meant to play along to fate. 10 thousand year-old ginseng not being found by anyone BUT the main female character is the least strange happenstance in stories like these, i tell ya.

Dex-chan lover
@golestar Yeah I agree, Chinese web novels are a testament to this, lucky encounters/finding one of a kind treasure or divine artifacts, etc for the MC all the way from the beginning until the end xD Usually Korean is a little bit modest on this, well they exist but more sporadic than Chinese counterpart, I think.

Absolutely love this series so far, and this chapter made me teary at the end. Thank you so much for the chapter!

I'm just saying, if there were a plant making a strange noise, I would not immediately stick it in my mouth without even washing it... 😂 Thank you for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
I hope she learn her lesson not to eat anything in wild.....

Aggregator gang
Her: The plant is crying like a baby! Oh no, don't cry!
Also Her: NOMS

.... Uhm, excuse me but, there's something wrong with this heroine-

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
This why you don't eat random plants you find in a forest.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Oops that really wasn't ginseng but a mutant oleander. Game over time to re-roll.

wtf, this part is too stupid.
why the heck she eat that plant without second thought, as if shes not a normal human.

Fed-Kun's army
Ey yo did she just eat a plant that cried like a baby?

Users who are viewing this thread