Master Villainess the Invincible!

The art is pretty neat but for a martial arts manhwa, the fight scenes are really damn bad. Don't know why it has such a high rating.

It was getting boring for a while but the tension is back! I am really loving all this foreshadowing that's going in really excited to see what happens next!

if this manhwa doesn't have that incestuous tension between those two "distant relatives" it'll be one of my fav :(

Second time re-reading this!!! The story, pacing, character art, cute romance and the fight scenes are 10/10 - not sure what some of these other comments are on about?? Maybe if they comparing the action to Solo Levelling lol.

Martial art scenes are easily comparable to other enjoyable manhwa series - and I've read a lot of good and bad xianxia/wuxia manhwa and manhua. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

@illumeow bullet dodged, he’s actually hiding his identity and not related. But even if he wasn’t theyre suppeeerrr distant relatives since his family line comes from a branch family

The plot has a lot of great potential, the feeling of the story is nice but yes, the MC fluctuates between being boring and kinda ridiculous to being kinda cool and fun. Also the story flow can be a bit awkward at times.

Kinda feel like cale henituse vibes but with FL and murim plot lol, I have to say, I am super satisfied given there are only male lead in other murim manhwa, so a female lead is awesome! Also The fight scene is like the scholar’s reincarnation, good enough but maybe I hope it can reach gosu level? Hehe

Really like how there's a torrent of acid coming her way then her surprised face then a thumbs up for a good luck for surviving this hehe

I swear it’s hard to find good manhwa’s like this that doesn’t have an overly op mc🧎‍♀️ Also anyone know any good manhwas like this?

Will keep an eye out for this one... (why is it so difficult to find good villainess/isekai tales)
Semi-reasonable (lets not get our hopes up) Fl and Himboish Ml is <3
Plz dont devolve into a she-is-So-strong-but-the-ML-has-to-rescue-her-every-chapter storyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread