Master Villainess the Invincible!

That’s why you shouldn’t read a story of martial arts that have a female mc. She is too fckn naive. Even when they are male mc there are so many of them are fckn pussies and naive. Not to mention this one is a dumb girl

This is actually really solid. I've only had a couple moments where I thought "that's bullshit," and they aren't even that bad.
When she caught the dude who was going to report back to her step-mother, she was literally sitting on him and he still got away somehow with a smoke bomb. That's not how that works, unless the idea is that they let him teleport somehow. Even cultivation bullshit should have SOME limitations, and I think using a smokescreen to somehow escape the person SITTING ON YOU crosses the line. Also the fact that the ML is actually royalty is a step too far IMO, it was enough when he was just an absolute unit with strong martial arts. Why does it always have to be royalty?

Wee

@Nobus21 like literally....no? So far she hasn't been more stupid than any overpowered male MC such as Dojin in Solo Leveling, or dokja in Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint, of course, she may be naive now, but that will develop. What does her gender even have anything to do with it? She's doing her training, and collecting her harem characters.

@Nobus21[That’s why you shouldn’t read a story of martial arts that have a female mc. She is too fckn naive. Even when they are male mc there are so many of them are fckn pussies and naive. Not to mention this one is a dumb girl]

naive huh?
have you been reading the same thing as I have? Take your dusty crusty goggles off so you can see. Can't seem to see shit with them sexist ass tints on.
You're the background character that doesn't know what's coming ahead of ya.
and you're a dumb judge of character what a surprise!

How about you just hop on out of here and not type your inconsiderate sexist comment on her being a dumb girl. It's not that difficult. Simply leave if you don't enjoy it.

Thank you so much for this! I enjoy every chapter! Oh man! I can't wait for the updates! ❤

thank you for the update 😭💜 so now hes a king ? or past king ? royalty omgg gooooo get him haewon !! fighting !

Fed-Kun's army
Okayyyyy this is pretty interesting. Nice, not bad at all.

GODDAMN I’m loving this so much! Giving me what I didn’t get in Legend of Fei and kind of reminds me of it! 😍

So, I might be wrong, but
seeing how the only other blonde character with blue eyes is her step mother, and we know from the early chapters that there is a 'young master' born from that step mother... I think this dude is her step bro... Also, knowing that their clan is up to weird shit, such as manipulating our MC and later killing her, I wouldn't be surprised if that clan and the step mother were the main villains behind the whole 'dark clan' or 'demon clan', whatever their name was. The raws ain't showing it yet, but it's a solid guess, seeing how the Blondie knew who she was...

Users who are viewing this thread