Masters of Lightning Knives

Was decent until the old man is making him cross dress and that’s just a no no for me man

K-

this series is very heavy, sexual violence tag ~~, at least that's what i got from raw mtl

NOOOOOO HOW IS THIS SO FAR BEHIND THE RAW !!!
I stopped reading this when it reached chap 14 a looonnnng time ago (way begore lockdown) and only 2 chapter's have been updated cmon man

Is this just some fucked up fantasy where a young kid gets groomed into being a housewife by an old man or is there going to be something actually interesting happening instead of this gag that got old after around chapter 3-4?

Dex-chan lover
For any new readers, here's my advice as a long time reader whose been reading this for too long to stop:

The story's pacing becomes very slow after the time skip because MC goes to an academy which sounds good at first but not really. Honestly the overall story telling during the academy just feels like "that's it?" since it doesn't really feel like a whole lot actually happens. (And not much character developing for MC since he remains the same because he is overpowered post time skip)

Heyyy so Chapter 61 has the n-word in it, I don't know if that was a troll translation that didn't get deleted when posting but yeah.

Aggregator gang
it's quite good & the character's interactions are funny
I read up to ch-163
seems like this will end up being quite big, I hope it does

I must admit a lot of the initial chapters have too much explanation going on, not that it is a bad thing to flesh out all the concepts and structure, but I read so many Chinese theme stories that I do not feel like reading those in its entirety

so many retards on the comment section talking about child abuse, grooming, and school arc where nothing happens. Wine about MC not getting even more character development while no other characters matter. Go watch some tiktok kids.

Dex-chan lover
the manhwa is fine, but the presentation of the plot is a little bit of a mess.
the characters and art are a plus, the plot is mid
the start of the manhwa was interesting

I like the story. But the translation is just not good.

The story is slow, the MC undergoes a lot of training in the beginning, and the old man is definitely an a**h**e, but he does teach the kid how to cook, clean, and earn a living.

But as soon as the MC goes to down to the village and we get some chapters with plot and world building, the story becomes unreadable. The translation just can't keep up with anything that sounds complicated. I feel like if I keep reading this I'll just lose braincells.

Users who are viewing this thread