Masuraou

I'm guessing the tiger will get done in by something stupid despite him being actually much much stronger.

The man's leg is thicker then the kid's torso, by weight alone he should be able to crush him.

For ch54
Feels like the old man will lose again, every time he could finish it he plays around. The kid's gonna beat him up in like 1-2 chapters

Double-page supporter
Just read chapter 1 and I'm hooked! Guess I got something to binge over the holidays

Fed-Kun's army
You telling me we got a million retarded poorly drawn isekai duplicates get picked up and an entertaining delinquent manga with amazing art gets the fucking axe? I've said it before and I'll say it again, fuck the Japanese sense of taste, this is a travesty.

I am kind of sad that this manga ended now. I was a bit worried first about how good it can hook me but it is a really good manga. Big sad from a small boi :(

Unfortunate this series has came to an end but i hope theres either a continuation or spinoff someway down the line

Oh please guys lmao the end is not that bad compared to other mangas stop letting your feelings getting up on you. Masuraou is quite a fun read, the art is decent and has a lot of comedy elements to it. But what impressed me the most is how the author stays strong with authenticity and he keeps me feeling like I'm in the town fighting my ass off too. But besides that, the plot and some transition are pretty mediocre, nothing praise-worthy. But I enjoyed it, 8/10, recommended for someone have time to kill and looking for some laughs.

Double-page supporter
This started off decently (though I wasn't a big fan of the humour tbh) but I feel like the weird emphasis on the MC not being trained kind of undermined it since him and his master only won by basically begging all their opponents to brawl with them. I'm not asking for realism you understand, but the issue is that every fight after the two brothers was very uninteresting.
And of course it had a classic crap ending but that was because it was cancelled. But maybe it would have gotten another two volumes if it hadn't declined.

Users who are viewing this thread